Stamped is an AI-powered ecommerce marketing platform that enables direct-to-consumer brands to accelerate business growth by enhancing user engagement, increasing revenue, and improving customer satisfaction through Reviews & Ratings, Q&A, Visual Marketing, Loyalty & Referrals. Our constant focus on customer success and seeking new innovative ways to help brands get more value out of our products and services have made us one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Canada and Singapore with team members based all over the world. Join us as we take Stamped to the next level!
We’re looking for a creative Content Marketing Strategist to join our growing marketing team. With support of the marketing team, you will help develop the content marketing strategy, with an emphasis on thought leadership and social content. We’re looking for someone who is eager to gain a deep understanding of our audience, and who is passionate about storytelling, educating and entertaining in the ecommerce space.
You will have the creative freedom to experiment with various content formats, social channels, and mediums, and to work with industry influencers in the ecommerce ecosystem. You will also be instrumental in helping shape Stamped’s future brand, messaging and tone of voice. If you love creating various forms of content and social is your arena, we’d love to hear from you!
- Managing the overall marketing editorial calendar and content development process
- Conceptualizing, researching and creating content in a variety of formats such as collateral, web and email copy, blog articles, and social content.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing and other internal teams on the planning and creation of new content
- Identify and engage with key influencers in the ecommerce industry to use as sources for content pieces
- Monitor and listen to feedback in the market and engage with our audiences (though this does not mean acting as technical customer support)
- Review and report on social and content engagement metrics monthly
- Executing social campaigns on various channels daily.
- Experience with content strategy, communications, copywriting and/or social media, bonus points if you’ve worked in ecommerce or B2C tech
- Creativity and passion for creating engaging, entertaining, and educational content in various formats and mediums
- Excellent copywriting and storytelling skills, with a high standard for managing brand tone
- You have a knack for repurposing long-form content into smaller digestible pieces
- Success in organizing a content calendar and executing social campaigns
- Curiosity to experiment with different content and social campaigns and to analyze the resulting engagement data
- You have a basic understanding of SEO and how it can be used to boost content discoverability
- Some familiarity with video content creation considered an asset
- Comfortable working within the grey areas and putting in structure where it may not previously exist.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Grow and own your area
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- A key member of the growing Marketing team here at Stamped!
Why Choose Stamped?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
If you’re the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS ecommerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact to a growing company, this is for you!
Stamped values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.