We’re looking for an experienced research analyst who can help us uncover original stories for HubSpot to turn into content for our audience of entrepreneurs, startups and scale-up companies.
The person will play a key role in shaping the original stories HubSpot publishes across our blogs, podcasts, and Youtube. The person will get to work on stories across entrepreneurship, industry transformation, and detailed breakdowns of world-class businesses.
The ideal candidate will have experience analyzing businesses; interviewing or collaborating with industry experts; researching public filings and surfacing financial information, and turning data you collect into actionable insights.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Work with the editorial team to create original stories across a range of topics and mediums
- Interview business leaders and industry experts to find insights the HubSpot editorial team can create original stories around
- Define sources of data to identify industry and cultural trends
- Design a fast and simple workflow to share insights with the editorial team
We are looking for people who:
- Has a background in research, both qualitative and quantitative
- Has a passion for nerding out on research and finding insights & trends
- Strong communication skills – written, visual, verbal
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A collaborative mindset
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.