As a Contract Manager at HubSpot, you will be responsible for handling all assigned customer contracts. This includes communicating directly with customers and internal colleagues to ensure the accurate resolution of customer inquiries and the execution of customer renewals. As part of our customer-focused, results-driven organization, you will also be responsible for managing a high volume of account-related tasks centered on maximizing customer investment with HubSpot.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Negotiate value-driven renewals and contract changes while ensuring a superb customer experience.
- Utilize business development skills to execute product expansion opportunities in collaboration with Customer Success and Sales teams
- Work collaboratively with customers and internal stakeholders to grow accounts and drive incremental opportunities.
- Collaborate with Sales Representatives, Customer Success Managers, and Management to execute the contract renewal process and ensure a positive experience for the customer.
- Establish cooperative working relationships with customers.
- Lead forecasting discussions and pipeline reviews with internal colleagues.
- Contribute to the growth of the Contract Management Organization by providing feedback and piloting new processes and playbooks.
- Get a mini-MBA! You’ll learn how a variety of businesses operate, what challenges they face on a daily basis, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses and employees’ lives
We are looking for people who:
- Are passionate about creating a great customer experience
- Solve problems with curiosity and creativity
- Seek to understand multiple perspectives in a situation
- Have growth driven negotiation skills
- Show clear communication skills with the ability to effectively lead a phone conversation
- Possess prioritization and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Embrace a dynamic and motivating environment
- Invest in relationships with customers and colleagues
- Contribute to a positive team environment of equality and inclusion
- Experience with customer service and contract management
- Negotiation or sales experience
- Prior account management and/or customer retention experience
- Inbound Marketing & Sales knowledge
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.