Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
As a Web Performance Manager you will own our conversion rate optimization strategy You’ll spend your days collaborating with stakeholders from a variety of departments in order to determine the best way to enhance the performance and user experience of our websites.
Reporting to the Director, Growth Marketing, the ideal candidate is a self-starter, thinks strategically and is proactive in delivering insights vis-a-vis performance.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Build and execute a testing strategy to improve website conversion rate
- Conduct analysis to identify variables that can impact site performance and prioritize areas for action that will have the largest impact
- Own and optimize the conversion rate and UX across multinational website domains
- Proactively build relationships and collaborate with developers, designers, product managers and cross-functional stakeholders to drive A/B testing roadmap
- Be a subject matter expert on website user behaviour and landing page design
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- A proven track record of ownership in website conversion rate optimization
- First-hand experience using tools such as: Google Optimize, Optimizely, Google Analytics, Looker/Tableau, etc
- Experience running website experiments for high-traffic domains
- Ability to articulate experiment goals and results to a non-technical audience
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Solid relationship building skills and ability to influence stakeholders
- Strong understanding of statistics and probability
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Experience working with multi-regional website domains
Come live the Lightspeed experience…
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Health insurance
- Health and wellness benefits
- Paid leave assistance for new parents
- Linkedin learning license
- Volunteer days
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!