Reports to: Director of Brand and Content
Compensation Range: $80,000 to $100,000 base plus bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business. Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
We’re looking for a seasoned copywriter to join our content team! This individual will support a critical function for Huntress: ensuring our external messaging, thought leadership tracks and marketing campaigns are fueled by punchy, interesting and actionable copy.
This role will work cross-functionally across a ton of different channels and teams—including web, blog, ads, social media, print collateral and more. They’ll master our brand voice and tone, ensuring that everything we produce lives up to our brand standards and showcases the unique ways that our company delivers cybersecurity to the 99%. This individual will report to our Director of Brand & Content.
Please include a portfolio or writing samples when applying for this role.
- Writing! Lots of writing. That’s probably obvious. Editing, proofing and enabling others to write more effectively will also be important.
- Leverage SEO and keyword research (and potentially do some of your own) to help grow our organic presence and get our content in front of the right audiences
- Work alongside our growing team of content and creative professionals to maximize the relationship between written words and other design or visual elements
- Take creative direction and run with it, bringing new ideas and perspectives to our content and not being afraid to think outside the box
- Optimize and enhance existing collateral to improve conversion, eliminate “dead ends” and drive desired user behaviors
- Did we mention writing?
What You Bring To The Team:
- Minimum of five years of copywriting experience in B2B software (bonus points for cybersecurity experience)
- Demonstrated ability to research and dig into a variety of business and technical topics to meet readers where they are (talking with an audience, not at them)
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines and dependencies, etc.
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment – since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to show up to work every day as their full self.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.