Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
- Work closely with local Sales teams to negotiate, draft and finalize Master Subscription Agreements, Data Processing Addendums, Professional Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Non-disclosure Agreements, channel-related agreements and other types of commercial agreements, as required in the EMEA region.
- Partner with local Deal Desk and Sales Operations to support end-to-end contract close process.
- Provide strategic support and counsel to Finance, Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, Product teams, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure agreements are consistent with internal corporate policies and processes.
- Serve as a trusted partner to Sales and other internal business constituents in supporting our customer base to ensure continued customer success and satisfaction, while serving as a steward of Auth0’s interests.
- Handle a variety of ad-hoc projects across the department supporting business, legal, and strategic corporate initiatives in the EMEA region.
- Champion Auth0’s core values and serve as a cultural ambassador in the region.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of relevant commercial transaction experience negotiating and closing complex enterprise technology agreements, technology licenses, data privacy terms and professional services agreements including accompanying statements of work.
- 2+ years of in-house experience with a software or technology company.
- Strong knowledge of data privacy regulations.
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record supporting enterprise sales professionals and proven ability to work effectively across multiple departments by building and maintaining strong relationships with business partners within a global organization.
- Excellent communicator, strong negotiator and detail-orientated drafting skills.
- Experience reviewing and negotiating channel agreements related to distribution, resell, professional services, referral, MSP, and technology partnerships.
- Responsive, accountable, growth mindset, with the ability to organize, prioritize and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong academic background, and admission to the Bar/roll of solicitors in a European jurisdiction.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in one or more other European languages.
- Legal qualification or admission in Ireland, Spain or Italy.
- Previous experience working for a U.S. based company.
- Prior M&A integration experience.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.