FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing team to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform as we launch new product lines and expand internationally. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As our Corporate Finance Manager you will play a key role in driving equity fundraising at FINN to ensure our path forward. In your role you work directly with the Senior Finance Manager, the CFO and CEO on our equity fundraising strategy and building best-in-class investor relations.
- This role is based in Munich with flexibility to work remotely from anywhere within Europe. For candidates relocating to Munich, we offer full visa support.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, virtual equity share of the company, along a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Drive FINN’s equity fundraising: You work on our equity story, investor pitch decks and business models in preparation of our equity fundraising. You run the fundraising process together with investment banks and legal advisors and ensure we are executing due diligence processes quickly and accurately. In addition, you participate in investor meetings and pitches and engage with best-in-class VC and PE investors.
- Engage with our investors: You own our monthly investor reporting and work on new reporting formats to communicate business updates to keep our investors engaged and well informed. Further, you prepare our board meetings in close alignment with the other departments. You are the go-to person for questions and ad-hoc requests of our investors.
- Build our investor pipeline: You will coordinate and prepare our participation in investor conferences to put us on the map with the wider investor community. You organize management meetings of potential investors with the senior management team to nurture our pipeline with new investors.
- Up to 4 years of relevant work experience (including internships), preferably in VCs, Deals Consulting or Strategy Consulting, Investment Banking or the Finance department of a fast-growing startup.
- Graduated top of your class with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a business-related field of study from a top-tier university.
- Very strong analytical skills and work with great attention to detail.
- Able to turn complex information into simple and well structured messages, while maintaining highest quality standards in all internal and external communications.
- Can-do attitude and are eager to take over responsibility for your own tasks.
- Well organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English. German is a plus.
Interested in Joining our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our hiring managers Katrin Gutmann and Theresa Machnik are looking forward to your application.
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.