We are seeking a talented Country Manager for SEA to join our global organization! As the Country Manager you will broaden our current relationships with clients, create new opportunities sourced from your large gaming network, and develop a pipeline of business opportunities. In the office you will be a reliable resource for all employees by demonstrating your expert knowledge and sharing ideas. Outside of the office you will be a strong leader in your field with great communication skills. As an individual you are reliable, a self starter, and trustworthy.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary point of contact for global partners in designated markets.
- Manage and represent Xsolla in local SEA countries
- Approves and assists with negotiating strategic deals with developers and partners to increase Xsolla’s presence in assigned markets.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to grow business.
- Analyzes key partner metrics to understand the health of developer businesses. Based on the metrics, gives direction to the team on any necessary changes.
- Ensure your clients success by interfacing closely with your reports and other departments.
- Create strategy to secure business and close deals.
- Advocate your ideas in a variety of environments while promoting your team members.
- Exceeds expectations by tapping into your digital game expertise and network.
- Provides team with feedback, coaching, and development opportunities to help support the team member’s experience as well as to provide a foundation for professional growth.
- Assists with a variety of projects as business needs dictate.
- Serves as a conduit of information from corporate to the field.
- Navigate shifts and trends to develop plans for a successful future.
- Demonstrate everyday leadership by sharing accomplishments as a team, and inspiring those around you to strive for the best.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, or similar field
- 8 + years professional experience
- Have lead teams in the past with successful metrics
- Must have a passion for games and/or prior experience in the game industry
- Strong network of gaming professionals within South East Asia
- Understanding of mobile games industry and business models related
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Gaming industry knowledge
- Must be able to immediately handle a significant workload and effectively prioritize projects with a high degree of autonomy
- Effective time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to travel internationally up to 30%
- Experience with an entrepreneurial organization
- Remote working open for candidate from South East Asian Country (Thailand, Indonesia or Vietnam)
Xsolla is the video game commerce company, powered by its Transaction Engine and Business Engine, that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect and optimize their games globally. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla Transaction Engine powers the full suite of cloud-based tools to promote and monetize projects, while Xsolla Business Engine provides clients with the roadmap to maximize those tools, and connect them with industry partnerships to expand their business. The two work seamlessly together — for businesses of all sizes, from indie to enterprise — to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing and monetization so they can increase their audience, sales and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games and KRAFTON. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.