We’re looking for a Creative Producer to join our team at Hypixel Studios, which collaborates remotely from around the world. Our members range from industry newcomers to experts with 25+ years of experience. Team members come from a diverse set of backgrounds, but share a common passion for building polished player-focused, community-powered games.
Join us on our mission to bring players together in an inviting, immersive world where they can make their mark. Hytale empowers creative expression across a spectrum of experiences including sandbox adventure, social play, minigames, and creativity using a suite of powerful and accessible tools.
As a Producer for our Creative groups like Audio, Art, UI/UX, etc, you will help organize various teams’ work processes to support the overall development of Hytale. You will work with stakeholders on backlog planning, scheduling commitments and tracking work progress. You will facilitate team meetings and cross-team collaboration, and support our creative team to ensure they have everything needed for success.
Who you are:
- You have a history of creative problem solving, finding ways to unblock teams while building strong relationships within and across disciplines
- You have experience in working with modern Agile frameworks and can adapt to ever-changing processes.
- You strive to participate in creating empowered teams driven by effective work processes.
- You’re an excellent communicator and are passionate about working across disciplines and timezones to deliver work aligned to the studio’s goals.
Some of your role:
- Work with our creative teams to help organize their workflows, priorities and schedules.
- Provide consistent project updates to stakeholders and keep the broader team informed of work status across disciplines
- Collaborate with Product Owners and other Producers to understand the priorities, requests and timelines of the broader team.
- Support creative team members as a force multiplier, keeping the team informed and focused while also taking the time to celebrate wins.
- Minimum of 2 years working as a creative producer, project manager or a development manager in gaming or a related field.
- Experience managing the day-to-day tasking and scheduling for creative teams; assessing risks and eliminating ambiguities through effective planning
- Broad familiarity with industry trends, standard tools and best practices for creative teams.
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication with technical and non-technical individuals.
- Passionate about games and gaming
- Scrum Master certification
- Proficiency in tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- A personal passion for open world, builder, or survival games
We can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Annual Performance Bonus (APB)
- Quality of Life increases
- Christmas closure
- A chance to work on a new game project with an extremely motivated team
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally
- A stable and secure work environment
- The ability to work remotely
We’re looking for applicants who are self-driven, put players first, and that have a history of making cool stuff. In return, we can offer an environment that values and supports individual creativity and passion and believes in fostering new talent. We recognize the value of diversity in every sense and actively encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.