What You’ll Do
- Own CRM and Retention Marketing strategy and related efforts in partnership with Brand, Product, Creative and Customer Support teams.
- Constantly generate new ideas and approaches for engaging with the customer through the subscription lifecycle including but not limited to the following channels: email, text, and push notifications.
- Act as an internal subject matter expert on best practices to increase success of related marketing campaigns through multiple channels.
- Manage campaigns and programs across the customer lifecycle, from inception to execution and analysis, with goal of maximizing metrics such as conversions, LTV, AOV,resurrections and NPS.
- Work cross-functionally with the Brand, Creative, and Product teams to bring visibility to key content and features.
- Develop segmentation strategies to customize email messaging to users using the Thistle brand voice, behavioral data, and email engagement metrics.
- Monitor channel performance and work collaboratively with product/eng team to inform new growth & engagement strategies
- Develop and cultivate a culture of iteration and experimentation – implementing A/B tests to optimize email performance and achieve customer retention as well as resurrection goals
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Email/CRM/Retention/Lifecycle Marketing within direct to consumer category, ideally at an early to mid stage high growth startup
- Experience using today’s modern ESPs(such as Klayvio), Google Analytics and Google Workspace. Tableau experience is a plus.
- Experience in managing the customer lifecycle from email capture onward within a lean growth/marketing team and in multiple channels
- Experience with content personalization, handlebar logic etc.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated through past work
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
Life At Thistle
- Join a kind, diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Generous Employee Discount
- Casual work environment
- Team-building and Frequent Wellness Events
- Comprehensive health benefits(medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation & sick policy
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Apple equipment
Thistle Core Values
- Be Human: You are able to collaborate and build strong cross-functional relationships and believe whole-heartedly in the importance of fostering an inclusive and equitable work environment.
- Think Bigger: You are a self-starter with a bias towards action, are driven to succeedand have the ability to lead in a quickly changing business environment.
- Make A Lot With A Little: You have experience juggling competing prioritizes and can drive projects forward regardless of resource constraints.
- Lead With Purpose: You are passionate aboutThistle’s mission around health, wellness, and sustainability
- Build the Future:You are genuinely motivated by the challenge of creating the strongest and highest value customer experience possible.