We are looking to extend our growing Customer Engineering team in the Western US. You will help customers be successful on the front lines, participating as a technical expert in sales calls and demos, owning relationships with existing customers, helping solve any issues, and working to ensure that Sourcegraph usage (and satisfaction) grows at all companies, pre- and post-sales. This role is a combination of post-sales customer success and pre-sales sales engineering. You own the relationship with the developer users and champions at our customers and prospects.
Our team and our sales are growing fast—we’ve proven strong product-market fit, with wall-to-wall usage, Net Promoter Scores above 60, and tens of thousands of paid daily active users at some of the world’s premier development teams (Uber, Yelp, Lyft, SoFi, Quantcast, and many more).
You will help build the organization that ensures every Sourcegraph customer gets the most value possible out of the product, that every Sourcegraph user trusts it to answer their everyday questions, and that everyone who comes in contact with Sourcegraph sings its praises.
Learn more about us
To create a product that serves the needs of all developers, we are building a diverse all-remote team
that is distributed across the world
. Sourcegraph is an equal opportunity workplace; we welcome people from all backgrounds and communities.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Sourcegraph by reading our handbook
1. You apply.
2. We set up a 60 minute call to chat with you about Sourcegraph to find out what you are looking for in your next role and assess company value alignment.
3. You conduct a 60 minute live project demonstration and Q&A with a customer engineer on the team.
4. You conduct a 30 minute sales partnership and collaboration call with an Account Executive on the team.
5. You conduct a 45 minute mock customer meeting with members of our team.
6. We check your references.
7. We make you a job offer.
We want to ensure Sourcegraph is an environment that suits your working style and empowers you to do your best work, so we are eager to answer any questions that you have about us at any point in the interview process.