About Trove Recommerce
Recognized in 2020 by FastCo as one of the world’s most innovative companies, Trove powers resale for the world’s most inspired brands and retailers. We provide brands with the technology and logistics to own the secondary market for their products. With our white-label capabilities, our partners reap the rewards of managing their own resale market by accelerating long-term revenue, increasing customer loyalty, gaining new customers and boosting store and site traffic. Resale is a revenue and customer engagement opportunity growing at 5 times the rate of e-commerce and 21 times the rate of traditional retail. We power in store and online retail for leaders such as Patagonia, REI, Eileen Fisher, Arc’teryx, and Taylor Stitch
About the Customer Experience Associate
Our Customer Experience Associates are passionate about supporting customers from some of the world’s leading brands. As a white-label service provider, Trove strives for a seamless customer experience between our partners’ primary service offerings and our resale marketplaces. Customer Experience Associates deliver brand-aligned experiences while maintaining excellent customer service.
You believe that each touchpoint with a customer is an opportunity to deliver exceptional service and you recognize that customer experience is in a unique position to inform the business. You will delight our brand partners and their customers through every step of their interactions, inspiring and maintaining loyalty to our programs and the main brand.
You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting skills, are quick to pick up new information and are comfortable interacting with team members in a remote atmosphere.
This is a full time position that reports to the Customer Experience Manager and is based remotely (Trove HQ is located in Brisbane, CA).
This role supports our expansion into weekend coverage – you must be available to work a Saturday or Sunday schedule aligned with Eastern Time.
In this role you will
- Deliver best in class support experience while managing tickets of various severities across multiple channels
- Be a customer experience enthusiast with strong troubleshooting skills and the ability adapt your voice to fit the tone of various brands
- Utilize concise written and verbal communications to easily guide customers through their experiences with our programs
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer requests regarding online orders, tracking shipments, product questions, and more
- Diligently capture ticket data by categorizing and tagging each request
- Recommend and implement process improvements, monitor & communicate trends & issues to the team
- Create and update support documentation
- Maintain individual and team KPIs
- At least 2 years of experience in customer support
- Experience with Zendesk and/or other helpdesk tools, along with Slack, Google suite, Jira and other web based technologies
- Experience resolving customer issues via various communication channels
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing deliverables effectively and efficiently in a timely manner
- Top notch problem solving skills with a demonstrated ability to diagnose issues
- Comfortable giving and receiving 360° feedback
- Self-starter comfortable with a rapidly growing and changing team
You will be successful here if you
- Excited about our mission to reduce waste in the world
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- A person who thrives on helping your teammates around you and can both follow and lead depending on the situation
- Someone who consistently looks for solutions to problems and proposes improvements if something could work better
- Highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, and maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers
Our warehouse/office is located in Brisbane, CA
Trove is proud to be an equal opportunity company but we don’t want to stop there. We strive to be an anti-racist company and we believe that diversity and gender balance will help us reach our full potential. At Trove we are building a company where we are not only proud of our mission, but how we are pursuing it. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status and we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.