Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Customer Experience Training Manager , joining our CX team.
- Solid experience in Customer Service training.
- Ideally experience within SaaS, retail or a client facing industry.
- Be an expert in the design, delivery, embedding and evaluation of group and one-to-one learning that delivers tangible improvements in behaviour
- Experience of delivering and managing training in a customer service environment
- How to positively influence through written and face-to-face communication
- How to plan, organise and negotiate own work to deliver against tight deadlines
- Partner with leaders across the business’ customer facing teams, to plan, design and implement training solutions that enable all colleagues to surprise and delight customers
- Work with a team of professional CX Members to deliver highly credible and motivational learning interventions.
- Build relationships with SMEs and colleagues across the business to understand business needs and design and deliver the most effective and appropriate solutions, ensuring a reputation for timely, efficient and effective learning
- Work with the People Partner team in the planning of training needs across the business
- Take a structured approach to managing training plans and projects recognising changing priorities and re-negotiating deadlines accordingly
- Act as a cultural role model demonstrate standards in behaviour in every interaction with colleagues or customers
- You can learn more about the benefits we’re offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You’ll report to: Manager, Customer Experience Training
- Team: CX
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with Director of Customer Experience
- Background Check
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!