- Uncover insights that the company takes action on to achieve our goals through quantitative and qualitative research analysis in conjunction with behavioral and transaction analytics
- Identify and resolve root cause issues found within insights working closely with internal partners.
- Create closed-loop processes both internally and externally with customers.
- Facilitate and manage cross-functional special projects including retention, growth, and customer satisfaction as necessary.
- Serve as a thought leader across the company and represent the customer. Move teams into action by effective storytelling.
- Develop and create research projects as needed to answer business questions. Including but not limited to: surveys, interviews, focus groups.
- Wear all of the hats when they need to be worn.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience in Customer Insights, Customer Experience Strategy, Strategy/Management consulting preferable within e-commerce /or retail companies
- Skilled at qualitative analysis (synthesizing open-ended questions, interview videos, etc.)
- Experience in program and project management without direct oversight of your stakeholders.
- Experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative research (survey design, programming, interviews)
- Level of expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, CRM systems, SQL, and/or Lean analysis.
- You are analytical. Your ideas for improvement programs start and end with data.
- You are comfortable with the unknown and can build a new process from the ground up.
- Process efficiencies are second nature. You can identify inefficiencies at first glance and develop a plan to solve for them.
- You have a start-up mentality, making the most of what you have available to you through creative and innovative solutions.
- You get things done, driving short-term results while planning for long-term solutions.
- You are equally comfortable presenting to executives or working side-by-side with our customer-facing team.
- You have a positive, team-oriented mentality. We are better together.
- You are passionate about our mission to eliminate food waste and create a better food system for all.
Details of Position:
- Full-time exempt position reporting to the Director of Customer Insights
- Candidate can be remotely located within the US
- Salary and employee stock options commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package including health care, paid vacation, 401K, paid parental leave, and recurring credit towards your Imperfect account!
- Travel may be necessary
- Sedentary work; involves sitting most of the time
- Occasional movement around the office may be necessary
- Regular work with computers, including keyboards, mouses, and screens
- Standing desks and / or other ergonomic accommodation is available upon request
- Regular use of mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Occasional facilitation of customer experience, grocery packing, or delivery teams, as necessary. May need to lift up to 50 lbs.