Zonos is the cross-border technology solution for online retailers and other solutions providers that deal with global ecommerce. As a cloud provider located in St. George, Utah, we contribute strongly to the Silicon Slopes community both in Northern Utah as well as locally.
Zonos seeks an Onboarding Specialist for our Customer Success department. This position will streamline the implementation process for new accounts using Zonos products to sell internationally. Remote applicants welcome!
- Assist customers in setting up their cross-border shipping rates.
- Educate customers on the intricacies of selling cross border.
- Proactively offer ideas and solutions for successfully selling globally.
- Ensure ecommerce checkout shipment rating and import duty and tax calculations are properly configured.
- Train on shipment processing and customs documentation label creation.
- Integrate the Zonos solution with Shopify, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and more.
- Help customers get the most out of Zonos products and features.
- Ensure customers have a great experience with our products at every touchpoint.
- Create customer advocacy by building value.
- Work closely with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Resolve customer complaints/issues via email, phone, and Zoom.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Zonos advocates, e.g., G2 reviews, Shopify App reviews, NPS, testimonials, and case studies.
- 4+ years experience in either logistics, ecommerce, cross-border, SaaS, or Customer Success
- Enjoys writing and can do so concisely
- Has strong technical skills and is able to become a power user in other software solutions
- Genuinely cares and empathizes with people
- Has a passion for discovering/developing solutions for complex, process problems
- Has the ability to travel as needed
- Is hungry and able to take on new difficult projects on their own
- Never gives up, but figures out how to be creative and solve problems
More about Zonos
Learn more about Zonos, our mission, and the type of company we are building.
At Zonos, we are looking for a people person who is hungry and willing to stretch and grow. The role is challenging for three reasons.
- International trade is complicated and takes a long time to learn.
- Working at a growing cloud technology company is challenging.
- You will be expected to learn new skills that you don’t currently have.