Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We solve that problem.
How? The container is the single biggest innovation in logistics of the last century and has revolutionized not only an entire industry but also changed the way we live and do business. However, while this iron box itself is simple, standardized, and efficient; using and owning containers is an operational nightmare. Market transparency is limited, trust along the value chain is low and most processes are manual and error-prone. Our mission is to change this—by providing a neutral platform for container owners and users to collaborate easily and efficiently. We are here to connect global container logistics to take the hassle out of owning and transporting container equipment
Sales Development Representative (f/m/d)
As an important part of our hunter pack you identify, qualify and book demos with high-potential sales opportunities for our Sales Managers and develop our customer base and yourself to the next level.
- Research, identify and qualify new sales opportunities for xChange
- Reach out to our potential customers and be the first contact person to drive the outbound sales activities (phone calls, emails, networks)
- Preselect and identify decision-makers, demonstrate the xChange value proposition and set up demo calls with the sales team
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and work on the continuous optimization of the lead qualification and customer approach together with our marketing team
- Work together with our Sales Managers mastering our CRM system (Pipedrive) to report on all important activities and insights gathered throughout the whole sales process
- First experiences in Sales or Business Development – ideally in a B2B or SaaS environment
- Excellent communication skills – you should be a great writer, speaker, and listener
- Personal drive – you love progress and have the ambition to develop to one of our future Sales Managers
- Intellectual horsepower – you’ll need to become an expert in container logistics and international trade in a matter of weeks and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come
- Fluency in English – all additional languages are a plus
What to expect
- An exciting role: receive great insight into the whole sales process and the industry starting from day one!
- You’ll receive excellent internal and external coaching. We have partnered with Salesstrong, a bespoke sales transformation consultancy, who will be providing support with Sales Training and Coaching.
- Attractive compensation with an uncapped bonus linked to performance
- Great location – our office is in the center of Karachi!
- A young international team (around 60 nationalities across our 300+ colleagues)
- An open-minded and collaborative culture with extremely flat hierarchies
- Flexibility with home office opportunities
- Regular team events – we all want to have a great time together
- All employees become shareholders in xChange
- Fresh fruit, drinks and coffee ;D
If this sounds like your future job, all we need is your CV which you can submit through the application link!