Nav is democratizing small business financing. In other words, we give small business owners access and control. Yes, this challenges the norm, but it means working with curious, purpose driven, dedicated, and inquisitively smart people who push themselves, our company and the community to the next level (and every level after that). We are the people behind the tech. And when it’s good, we look for better. We don’t over think the value we bring nor spend time trying to revamp mantras. We also do not come up with some crafty way to tell you who we are and what we offer. We are Nav! Here, you’ll gain a wealth of experience, learn the tricks of the trade, and work with winners. All companies say people are connected to their mission but in our case our mission and our people are one – it is a way of being not just a cause you are committed to. And since 2013, Nav has holistically and organically developed its own ideology because Nav can only be Nav.
The Customer Service Representative will be based out of our Draper, UT headquarters once Covid restrictions are lifted. In the future, this position may have the opportunity to work from home.
WHAT WE EMPOWER YOU WITH:
- Competitive Pay, $16.50 to start with raises based on mastery of the role
- Great work-life balance with no nights or weekends. Shifts Monday-Friday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- In-depth training of Nav’s tools, website, business, and personal credit and how to leverage to grow a business
- Daily interactions with management and senior leadership
- Empowerment to provide feedback to drive positive change within the company
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Manage incoming calls and emails (average 45-55 interactions per day)
- Resolve unique or complex issues by working with internal departments as necessary to resolve customer and/or service issues
- Educate our customers on Nav’s website, tools, and business credit reports
- Assist customers in building business credit
- Upsell customers to premium products and services
- Make outbound calls to premium customers to establish relations and demonstrate value or products and services
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Active listener with the ability to empathize with our customers
- Effective at communicating both written and verbally
- Intermediate computer experience required
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be able to adapt and respond appropriately to different situations within the company
- Passionate about being part of a team
- Experience in Salesforce and Incontact is a plus
INCLUSION AT NAV:
At Nav, we celebrate what makes our employees unique because the businesses we serve are progressively diverse and distinctly original. Navericks are diverse, side hustlers, immigrants, veterans, queer, and we push generational boundaries. We are college dropouts, PhDs, special needs parents, allies, pet owners and community leaders. Navericks are human. We are committed to upholding a safe, supportive environment where everyone matters. We are committed to making a better future for all of us. We have created a workplace where people of all backgrounds can express their identities authentically. To put it simply we want you to be proud to be you.
OUR COMPENSATION PHILOSOPHY IS SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL.
We believe great, enduring relationships are grounded in trust and transparency. Compensation shouldn’t be a distraction, and employees should understand how pay and career advancement decisions are made. Providing equal pay for equal work is table stakes for being a great place to work. Gender and ethnic inequity should only be something that our children read about in history books. We believe providing Navsters with company ownership, competitive pay, and a range of meaningful benefits is the start of creating a culture where people want to give the best they’ve got — not because they’re simply making money, but because they’ve fallen in love with our vision, mission, values, and team.
OUR IMPACT ON YOU:
Competitive Pay. Company Ownership. Unlimited Vacation. Benefits Day One. 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave. Work From Anywhere (yes we were distributed before it was cool). Flexible Work Arrangements. Free Telehealth and Telemental Health For All Employees. Employee Networking and Events. Community Network Groups (women’s, PRIDE, culture). Meaningful Perks and Rewards. Learning and Development Opportunities.
A NAVERICK’S DNA:
- We look at the future and say “why not”; we see possibilities where others see problems or routines. We show the way ahead and are committed to achieving ambitious goals.
- We practice straight talk and listen generously to each other with empathy. We value different opinions and point of views. We ensure that we connect outside as well as inside to learn from others and inspire each other.
- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering results. We choose to not to be a victim of circumstance. We make decisions & take responsibility so that we can act & support each other, rather than adopting defensive, and “finger pointing” behaviors.
- As leaders, we motivate & engage our teams to undertake beyond what they originally thought possible, by developing our teams & creating the conditions for people to grow and empower themselves through enabling & coaching.