This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Customer Solutions Consultant, joining our Sales team. As we grow to serve more countries and expand on our products and services, we are building out a strong and efficient ecosystem to support our sales org.
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage people from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactiveness and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
Who You Are
- You understand Remote’s vision and business model, and are highly motivated to contribute to our growth.
- You possess a good understanding of sales cycles and sales processes, have an eye for detail, and a drive to help sales reps succeed.
- You are an excellent storyteller.
- You understand how to drive change and transformation with our customers.
- You enjoy being a champion and will help ensure the Sales team members delight customers as we experience hyper-growth.
- You respond with urgency to detailed customer inquiries.
- You bring precision, accuracy and kindness to your interactions.
About the Role
The Customer Solutions Consultant position at Remote is a pre-sales role that enables the team to move deals through the pipeline more quickly.
- Be the business partner to Account Executives and Inside Sales Managers in specific region to help address customer business goals and requirements.
- Develop a deep understanding of Remote’s offerings, inner workings and navigating of cross-functional teams to resolve customer needs during the sales cycle.
- Be the expert in the customer journey at Remote.
- Act as the main point of contact to conduct detailed research that helps Sales team members move deals forward.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to identify and document necessary information to accelerate pipeline and deal closing.
- Team player with the ability to work independently and take responsibility
- 5+ years of international sales experience
- Ability to understand requirements of sales team members
- Practical experience using tools to drive documentation and processes, and ensure accuracy
- Experience working remotely is considered a plus
- Previous experience working for a global technology company
- Startup experience
- Experience working in global HR industry
- You’ll report to: Director of Sales, Americas
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- (async) Resume review
- Interview with People Operations Recruiter
- Interview with hiring manager (30 min)
- Interview with 2 sales team members (30 min each)
- Interview with sales leader (30 min)
- (async) Offer