We believe that small businesses are stronger together and we’re looking for people who are passionate about our mission.
We are looking for a Customer Success Advocate who is passionate about helping small businesses be successful. As a key member of the Marketing and Member Success team, you will bring the voice of the customer across the organization. You will be responsible for listening to and building relationships with customers, understanding their challenges and helping them solve problems. You will identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and turn their feedback into actionable outcomes by working cross functionally to raise awareness and prioritize opportunities.
You are obsessed with the customer experience and getting them to see value and success. You have a keen interest in accelerating technology adoption, minimizing churn and advocating for the voice of the customer. This role will work alongside a team of passionate individuals who are driven by the Alignable mission.
A day in the life of our Customer Success Advocate:
- Gain an understanding of small business owners, their challenges and how to solve their problems.
- Provide world class support to our customers via email and chat to ensure their success on Alignable.
- Lead online one-on-one demos and webinars to educate customers on the networking tools available on Alignable.
- Create reports and analysis to support and highlight the voice of the customer.
- Look for ways to improve current processes and increase operational efficiency.
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing and engineering teams to help inform product and business strategy based on customer feedback.
- Share customer stories across the organization to fuel our customer obsession.
- Work closely with marketing to identify customer and brand advocates.
Customer empathy is in your DNA. You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment, are a hands-on driven problem solver and have a profound bias for action.
- An affinity for small business and/or an entrepreneurial spirit
- Prior experience in a customer service or consulting role
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- The ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining strict attention to details
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a conversation
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus: Knowledge and experience with Zendesk,Notion, Slack, Amplitude, Full-Story, Google Apps
Alignable is a social referral network built exclusively for small business owners. Small businesses are the heartbeat of our communities. They are the creators, the risk takers and the problem solvers. Each with a unique story. Our mission is to help them be successful. Today, over 6 million+ small business owners feel at home on Alignable. They connect, join groups, share best practices, give each other advice and work together to create referrals and new business.
The Alignable team is made up of small business owners, family and friends of small business owners, and entrepreneurs at heart. We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities and comfortably show up as our truest selves because we know it leads to better outcomes.
Led by start-up veterans from Invisalign, Constant Contact, PayPal, Amazon, Vistaprint, and Wayfair, we know how to turn promising ideas into enduring businesses that transform the digital landscape. A remote first company, Alignable launched in 2012 and is venture-backed by Mayfield fund, Recruit Strategic Partners, Saturn Partners, NextView Ventures, Lead Edge Capital and KIC ventures.
Come join us!