What You’ll Be Working On
- Manage a portfolio of clinical research sites to drive adoption, retention and stellar customer satisfaction, and ultimately help our sites be more successful at recruiting and enrolling patients for clinical trials.
- Introduce, onboard and build ongoing relationships with clinical research teams who are new to our product.
- Be the customer’s champion and guide sites through a successful customer journey, by providing ongoing support and helping them utilize new product features.
- Support the Clinical Trial Leads, who are responsible for implementing Reify’s solution, StudyTeam, for clinical trials.
- Share customer needs with the Product / Design team to help inform the product roadmap.
- Analyze data from clinical trials and create reports that our customers can use to better manage their clinical trials.
- Support the Customer Team with ad-hoc projects to support our customers and improve the value they experience from our product.
What You Bring to Reify Health
- This is a European region-specific role and requires candidates to be based in and/or willing to work remote in time zones to supporting sites across the EMEA region
- Business Level Fluency in 2+ European languages. Strong preference for Spanish and Italian
- Prior experience in a related customer-facing role at a fast-growth SaaS technology company.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in customer service/success and/or in a client facing role.
- Prior experience in the following customer facing activities: on-boarding new customers, developing and executing on a customer success program, developing and executing on programs to drive product adoption, consultative sales to prospective customers.
- The ability to work in a high-growth environment – you have an informed desire to join a start up and are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small.
- A passion for improving healthcare
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Adept to learning and utilizing new technologies and softwares.
- A mindset geared toward growth, learning, and professional development.
- Ideally some prior experience in clinical research, however you’ll have ample opportunity to broaden and deepen your clinical research knowledge here at Reify