TaskRabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- TaskRabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About the Job
The Tasker Success team helps Taskers achieve their personal tasking goals using TaskRabbit. This includes onboarding Taskers seamlessly, nurturing them, ensuring that they are fully utilized and retained, and building satisfaction with the platform.
The local Tasker Success Associates are critical components of a market team. Each market team has a goal to grow their market through improving close rate, job volume, and retention rates. Tasker Success is critical to this mission. They build trusted relationships with local Taskers, guiding them through the registration and onboarding experiences, and support Taskers’ achievement of their personal tasking goals. This results in Taskers being higher quality, more retentive, and affordable – which drives Client job bookings and retention.
You will be responsible for a specific set of metropolitan areas, driving key Tasker Success metrics for the company using programs and ad hoc plays. While you will report to the Regional Manager, your primary and most critical stakeholder is the Market Manager for your geographic area. You will be the face of TaskRabbit to Taskers in your market.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Coach new Taskers 1:1 through their registration and onboarding experience.
- Advise Taskers on how they can reach their individual tasking goals.
- Closely track performance of Tasker Success key metrics for your markets. Respond to trends identified by the Market Manager, Regional Manager, and Head of Tasker Success through programs and supply alignment tactics.
- Run a local community platform where demand alerts, product changes, etc. are communicated.
- Identify Taskers at risk of churn and conduct outreach to retain them.
- Conduct coaching sessions for Taskers with poor customer service/platform usage.
- Address gaps in supply alignment through communication or incentives.
- Regularly share learnings, pitfalls, wins with the Tasker Success team to improve programs and/or create new ones.
- Own local community education and outreach: Recognition Programs, Virtual Workshops, Incentives, office hours, perks.
- Inform the Market Manager when category demand is needed so that Marketing can act.
- Be accessible to all Taskers for non-account-related issues.
- Assist with program manager-led experimentation for new Success Programs and Plays, with ability to lead own experiments.
- Stay up-to-date on new product features and releases.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years professional experience
- An enthusiastic “people person” who derives joy from helping people succeed
- A proactive, creative, and organized multi-tasker who can manage several programs at once
- A data-driven decision-maker who enjoys digging into data to understand trends
- Comfortable operating at a fast pace in an entrepreneurial environment
- An open, authentic, and confident communicator
- Added advantage if you are familiar with: Looker, Excel, GSuite
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group – the world’s largest furniture retailer – in 2017
At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries and 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love – and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
You’ll love working here because:
- TaskRabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 75% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous and flexible vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, and a dog-friendly office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.