The Premier Services team at HubSpot works with our customers to help them see extraordinary growth through ongoing engagement, business consulting and delight.
As a Customer Success Consultant (Premier Accounts) you will develop deep relationships with customers earning a position as a trusted advisor as you guide them in executing their campaigns and strategy. In this role, you will deliver HubSpot software training and implementation support, guide their ongoing campaign-based strategy and be responsible for delivering quarterly strategic reports.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Work with recurring and one-time outcome focused services packages providing strategic advice as well as help to plan and build marketing campaigns.
- Build a deep understanding of your customers’ needs and turn them into power users of HubSpot.
- Use your marketing knowledge, creativity, communication skills, and organizational skills to help deliver tangible, positive results to our customers’ marketing efforts
- Become the trusted advisor for your customers
- Drive product adoption across your customer base
- Develop and execute campaigns with your customers
- Guide customers in the inbound methodology as well as sales & service methodologies to get the most out of the HubSpot product
- Write and deliver Quarterly Strategy Reports
We are looking for people who have:
- An extraordinary understanding of customer service, and inbound marketing standard methodologies
- Equivalent experience in a relevant industry/field
- An ability to lead and develop a marketing campaign
- An ability to drive customer success with the HubSpot software
- Desire to be a customer advocate
- Analytical thinking
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
In September 2021, the US government issued new federal vaccine guidance that certain government contractors must adhere to. HubSpot is a covered federal contractor and so, based on this guidance, our US-based employees are required to be vaccinated, and show proof of vaccination, by Dec. 8, 2021. What does this mean for you as a potential candidate? It means that if you were to join HubSpot, you would need to be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8, 2021 or by your hire date (whichever is later) to be eligible to start in the role. As a condition of employment, you would need to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. HubSpot will consider and review reasonable accommodation requests based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates. Please consider this new requirement when applying to HubSpot.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.