FluentStream is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that simplifies and automates how businesses communicate with customers. Thousands of businesses across the country have replaced their legacy phone system with FluentStream’s modern, cloud-based communications platform. Our apps enable support, sales and other professionals to deliver an exceptional customer experience from any device or location. Our 80+ remote employees share a passion for teamwork, fast-paced challenges, flexibility and inclusion. We are proud to be consecutively recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies, and by BuiltIn as one of best companies to work for in the U.S.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for developing and fostering strong relationships with a portfolio of client accounts. You will prioritize your time to focus your efforts based on perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal time frame.
Client Success is a key differentiator for our business. Our clients depend on FluentStream for mission-critical services, and we depend on you to be the point of contact for our most important clients. Client Success operates as strategic, consultative partners who use industry know-how and best practices to up-level and support every FluentStream user.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and empathetic person who is excited about being a part of our growing team.
- Your friends, family, and co-workers always come to you for advice
- Your ability to stay calm under pressure has always allowed you to navigate your way out of many a maze.
- You can guess the end of every mystery movie you’ve ever seen because you are an active, curious listener.
- You consider problem-solving, project management, and convincing people to help you get things done to be core strengths.
- Define, develop and execute effective client adoption and retention strategies
- Tackle parallel client challenges with curiosity, empathy, and strong problem-solving skills
- Build trust and communicate effectively with owners, executives, office managers, and power users alike
- Earn the respect of your clients to generate client references and referrals
- Train clients on existing and new product features
- Drive escalation of client issues, coordinate key resources in the escalation process, and project manage the client issue until its resolution
- Deeply understand the FluentStream platform’s capabilities and explain them to clients of all types
- Collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the business
- 3-5 years experience in client-facing roles like Sales, Client Success, Professional Services, and Account Management at a B2B SaaS software company
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and acute attention to detail
- Demonstrate account portfolio planning competency
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present to executive and key decision makers
- Available to travel up to 20%
- Bachelors degree
- Inside Sales or Contact Center experience
- Experience with CRMs, including Salesforce.com, Zoho, Freshdesk, Zendesk, or HubSpot
- Experience with client success software like Gainsight or CustomerSuccess.com
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan
- Remote work anywhere in the U.S.
- Mac computers + work from home stipend to set up your home office
- Participate in ownership of the company
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited PTO and Volunteer time off
- Competitive paid parental leave
- Pet Insurance
- Optional team gatherings, celebrations, and plenty of fun virtual events
Compensation: $65,000 to $80,000 per year base salary as well as performance incentives
Location: This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the United States. You must be eligible to work in the United States.
At FluentStream, we are committed to building an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging enables us to move forward with our mission. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage anyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Employees working in this position will be required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, unless they qualify for a medical or religious exemption. Applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal and local laws.