You will join our team as part of the first cohort of dedicated Customer Success Managers. You’ll be a pivotal part in the development of the customer success function and serve as the main point of contact between Chromatic and its 650+ paying customers.
Your main job will be to ensure satisfaction of our customers through regular engagement and various success activities (onboarding, training, education). Not only will the information you collect serve as the backbone of our product roadmap, but your efforts will also be critical in driving the growth of the company.
- Provide customers of all size — startup to enterprise — with guidance on using Chromatic and integrating all core features (review, testing, hosting) into their workflow
- Serve as primary point of contact for customers on product and account questions to ensure smooth adoption of Chromatic
- Conduct customer business reviews to ensure product satisfaction and identify opportunities for expansion at key customer accounts
- Partner with Developer Experience and Product teams to create customer onboarding workshops and educational resources to help teams enhance their use of the product
- Act as the voice of the customer with the Chromatic Product team to help define our future product roadmap
- Leverage high-touch and one-to-many tactics to drive positive outcomes and develop scaled playbooks and engagement strategies
- 2 to 4+ years of direct customer management experience, within a Customer Success, Account Management or Sales role at a SaaS technology company
- Understanding of the development process (ex. GitHub pull requests) and some technical familiarity (ex. knowledge of CSS/HTML)
- Ability to build long term relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including business, technical and executive contacts at various companies
- Strong people skills — inquisitive, welcoming, engaging, friendly, empathetic, genuine
-Organized, dependable, and able to manage multiple relationships and projects across accounts
- Naturally curious — willing to learn new tools, experiment with various solutions, and wear a variety of hats
Why work here?
Build the tools behind the biggest sites. Our products help companies develop UIs for hundreds of millions of people.
Have a big impact and learn a ton by working across open source, cloud services, and developer experience. You’ll ship products you can be proud of.
Now is the best time to join. Storybook is one of the fastest growing open source projects with wide adoption. We’re profitable and scaling quickly with customers like Shopify, Adobe, and BBC.
- Be respectful
- Take pride in the work
- Invest in each other
- Inspire others to grow
- Outcome over ego
- Don’t overthink it
- This is supposed to be fun
- Work from anywhere
- Annual retreats
- Health benefits for you and yours
- Parent and family-friendly
- Home office setup stipend
- Learning stipend
- Unlimited vacation
Everyone talks to customers
The best way to serve customers is to talk to them. We schedule one day a week for you to get to know our users first-hand. You’ll learn about their challenges, answer questions, implement improvements, and support their success.
Our top secret business model
Build an open source project to scratch our own itch. Build production-grade cloud services that complement the open source project. Use that money to build more open source stuff. Along the way, make UI development faster and more satisfying for everyone. About us
Join an inclusive team
We’re an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate based on race, nationality, belief system, sexual orientation, gender, age, military service, marital or partnership status, family or parental status, disability or any other status protected by law. View other openings