We connect the world
HiveMQ helps companies connect devices to the Internet. We make it possible to move data from device to cloud in a secure, reliable and scalable manner. Over 130 customers, including many Fortune 500 companies, rely on our HiveMQ in production for mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products. Our flagship product is HiveMQ, an MQTT broker that empowers innovative companies by creating a central nervous system between things, machines, and humans. Headquartered in the beautiful medieval city of Landshut, Bavaria, HiveMQ is an international company with team members from all over the world.
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
As part of our Customer Success Team at HiveMQ you will be tasked with and be involved in increasing our customers’ trust in and success with the HiveMQ Platform by fostering and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships.
- Proactively help customers with current and future challenges by demonstrating how various products and services can be best utilized
- Check-in with our customers regularly and provide architectural support, support them in building technical proofs of concept and showcase new products
- Support our customers on their journey from purchasing our license throughout their entire customer life cycle, including annual renewals
- internally represent the customer’s voice towards the HiveMQ Product Management to ensure our products continue to provide the best possible value for our customers
- Work in close collaboration with the HiveMQ technical support team to guarantee that our documentation and knowledge base constantly improve, keeping our ease of use promise
- Use your technical background and customer obsession in order to solve puzzles independently
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Customer-facing experience, interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving technical implementation or transformation programs.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Excellent written communication, presentation, problem solving and management skills, translating business requirements into technological solutions.
- Experience working with cloud native technologies like AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Experience in distributed systems with messaging or database technology
- We are a remote first company, offering you a very high level of freedom, versatility and autonomy
- We also offer you regular training courses to further develop your career
- Frequent team events and big annual company outings
- Our unique HiveMQ culture with great colleagues, outstanding team spirit and innovative technologies
- We offer you a versatile job with high personal responsibility and global challenging tasks
- You can work in a professional, international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- With us, you can grow personally in an exciting industry of the future, helping people and companies reach their full potential
- We live a co-operative and respectful corporate culture with fun at work and room for own ideas
- You have the chance to learn, develop and grow with the support of our whole international team
- A very high level of freedom, variability and autonomy
- A MacBook and iPhone of the latest generation
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.