Who We Are: WellSaid Labs
We’re creating Voice for everyone.
At WellSaid Labs, we enable creatives around the globe by putting high-tech, human parity technology into their hands, giving them the ability to add voice-over to any project and iterate with ease. Creative teams use WellSaid Lab’s Voice Studio to create compelling employee training, design unique digital experiences, and narrate audiobooks. We believe deeply in AI for Good, and that technology should be empowering, engaging, and fair to all people
Who You Are: A Creative, Proactive Customer Success Manager
At WellSaid Labs, Customer Success Managers drive long-term success and adoption by serving as the main point of contact to a designated set of customers. While your focus will be on retention initiatives, your day-to-day will require involvement in all aspects of the customer journey. From onboarding new customers to owning retention, expansion, and customer satisfaction.
This is an opportunity to join the front lines of the emerging discipline of Customer Success within a company that is moving equally as fast. CSMs are the advocates by which inbound and outbound activities occur between the customer and WellSaid as a whole. You will ensure customer satisfaction, adoption, and renewal. You’re a natural leader, and you see yourself growing as our team expands.
One more thing: While you may not be an AI expert, you are a tech enthusiast & creative at heart. This is a key requirement to become a contributing member of WellSaid. Our customers are creating next-generation content, experiences, and products, and you will be there supporting them to achieve their creative goals.
How You’ll Contribute:
As CSM, you will serve as the primary contact throughout the entire customer relationship. This includes onboarding new customers, training end users, post-go-live support, and owning their renewal and upsell opportunities.
In your day-to-day, you will:
- Clearly communicate best practices to customers
- Identify and engage accounts at risk, and implement methods to avoid churn
- Further the understanding of customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data
- Document and report the voice of the customer to product and sales
- Provide support to customers and help them craft voice over for their productions
- Host webinars to support customers, sales, and marketing
- Author Help Center articles and create customer-facing materials to improve and optimize the customer experience
- Seek to understand customers and their problems deeply
- Strive for greatness, knowing that teamwork is the way to get there
- Increase adoption and revenue across the existing book of business
- Insightfully anticipate customer needs and proactively offer assistance
- Develop a proficiency in product capabilities and sales process best practices
- Contribute to defining and refining the initiatives, methodologies, assets and programs within Customer Success
What We’re Looking For
To thrive in this role, you ideally have successfully built strong relationships with customers to ensure satisfaction and revenue retention/growth. You are able to communicate clearly and effectively with your book of business in order to act as their trusted advisor and product expert.
You also have some combination of the following:
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience working in fast-paced or startup environments
- Experience with SaaS applications
- Impressive content creation and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Experience producing creative work is a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
To join our team you also:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must pass a pre-employment background check
What We Offer
WSL is proud to support an inclusive work environment that emphasizes each team member’s personal and professional growth. Our team is fully distributed throughout the U.S., and we support flexible schedules – work where and when you work best. You’ll have teammates just a Slack message or video call away if you ever need help solving an exciting challenge, or even if you just have a funny story to tell.
Other perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Generous vacation policy/paid time off
- Parental leave
- Learning & development stipend
- Home office stipend
What to Expect From Us
We strongly encourage you to apply! If we feel your skills, experience, and values match, we’ll reach out about meeting with the team.
During the interview stage, you can expect:
- An initial “phone” screen with the hiring manager (45 minutes);
- if there’s a match we’ll assign you a short offline task.
- An Interview loop with 3-4 interviews (30 mins – 1 hour each) with the team members you will be potentially working with
All interviews will be remote via Google Meets; we are happy to make accommodations you might need to feel set up for success in our process.
WellSaid Labs is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We realize that by bringing together teams rich in diverse thoughts and experiences, our people, company, and customers are free to flourish. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status; or any other protected classifications or characteristics under applicable local laws.