Position is Remote, Mexico
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for overall client satisfaction and referencability, building and managing long-term business relationships between SailPoint and assigned client accounts. This role serves as a customer advocate and business consultant for multiple accounts by helping our clients achieve success through the use of SailPoint’s product and services. This role is all about client satisfaction and is not a quota carrying sales position.
- Manage the business relationship between SailPoint and assigned client accounts; responsible for overall client satisfaction
- Provide coaching and advice to clients on the use of SailPoint’s solutions for identity management, compliance, role management, and access request management; develop insights into the challenges faced by client organizations and provide recommendations based on an in-depth understanding of how IdentityIQ solves those problems. Proactively share best practices
- Monitor accounts for change in solution/product usage, personnel, goals, mission, financial conditions, competitor involvement and other areas that could have an effect on the clients’ ongoing use and/or satisfaction with SailPoint’s products and services
- Provide strategic updates on clients’ performance to SailPoint Senior Management. Provide regular status updates to account teams and Sales Managers
- Identify new opportunities for expanding SailPoint product/service usage to maximize client success and SailPoint revenue growth
- Ensure maintenance contract renewal
- (Fluent) in English (Speaking, Reading, and Writing) is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (technical degree or masters degree a plus)
- Strong customer facing skills (executive presence, writing skills, phone skills). Demonstrates a highly professional demeanor
- Strong consulting skills. Ability to gather and analyze information and produce strategic insights into clients’ organizational and technical challenges
- Ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience. Ability to foster credibility with a technical audience
- Ability to set and communicate expectations; skill in mediating and resolving problems
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize and process a number of tasks concurrently
- Ability to build lasting relationships based on trust
- Takes ownership of customer issues and drives to resolution
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, creative, customer-centric personality
- Position is 100% Remote and does not require Travel.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.