What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement Canopy’s Customer Success program.
- Serve as 1st long-term relationship manager; providing continuity from sale to production and beyond.
- Establish repeatable and scalable processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure client needs are met at the highest level of quality regardless of resources assigned.
- Support ongoing account management, maintain and adhere to customer journeys, and proactively engage with customers.
- Govern delivery, ensure adherence to all best practices and processes, compliance to agreed-upon roles/ responsibilities.
- Support expanding use of Canopy: assist in shaping new use cases, architect strong foundations, and use good configuration practices.
- Educate clients on Canopy’s API and how to work with adjacent lending and payment technologies.
- Advocate for client needs, including feature requests, production support resolution.
- Analyze client production support tickets and shares strategic findings with clients.
- Establish proactive health and success reporting and metrics to consistently monitor portfolio and application usage to identify anomalies.
- Partner with Canopy Product and engineering team on productization, templates, and features.
- Communicate platform updates and work with clients to build a test regimen; release management.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience developing and scaling customer success programs for B2B technology space.
- 7+ years of experience in technical delivery, customer success, SaaS organizations – especially growing organizations with minimal structure.
- Specific experience in client relationship management, technical delivery, product management, establishing metrics, & managing a portfolio of key customers.
- Strong desire to build and solve problems for our customers and Canopy.
- Must have technical acumen and a desire to learn the Canopy platform.
- Combination of both service orientation and solution-minded approach.
Why Canopy ?
- Remote work culture.
- Push the limits of what you can solve.
- Work with great teammates.
- Make a difference.
- Be cared for.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Yearly company HSA
- Generous PTO policy.
- $1,000 travel credit on yearly anniversaries.
- $1,000 towards remote office set up.
- Monthly health, wellness, mindfulness credits.
- Monthly lunch credit.