SafeGraph is looking for a high performing Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success Team. You will have the opportunity to work directly with data leaders and executives across a broad range of industries including: financial services, retail, real estate, technology, advertising, and more.
The role will be responsible for new customer onboarding, driving adoption, ongoing relationship management, renewals and expansion of accounts. The ideal candidate cares deeply about the well being of their customers, is a self-starter, and can operate well in ambiguity. Additionally you will:
- Be the voice of the customer within SafeGraph.
- Manage technical support requests, and uncover underlying issues to be resolved.
- Work with internal teams (Product, Sales, Marketing, Partnerships) to drive results for your customer base.
- Be directly responsible for expanding and renewing a book of business.
- Enthusiastically run with an ever-evolving list of initiatives.
- Have an opportunity to build and shape the direction of our CS team.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- The ability to develop deep technical knowledge of a product and creatively leverage that information to address customer needs.
- A strong track record of working with decision makers within organizations to align product value with organizational need and budget.
- Demonstrated ability to get leverage by automating or building repeatable process to make an organization more efficient.
- A strong desire to learn about a wide range of subject matter.
- Experience delivering results that exceed expectations, particularly in challenging situations.
- At least 80% of people who have worked with you put you in the top 10% of the people they have worked with.
- The belief that life is too short to work with B-players.
- Our goal is to be the dominant place to get any data on a physical Place. We sell our product – our datasets – to data scientists and machine learning engineers at companies of all sizes.
- At SafeGraph, we’ve taken a measured approach to building a long term company. We were profitable in 2019, have hired experienced leadership from the start and care deeply about democratizing access to data to everyone.
- We currently have ~70 employees and are growing quickly. We recently raised a $45 million Series B ($65 million raised to date), and the CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- While SafeGraph was started in San Francisco, we’ve been fully distributed across North America since 2019, and currently have small offices (in non-pandemic times) in SF, NYC & Denver. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible, and cannot wait to do this again soon!
- We offer our employees a robust set of benefits, including health, dental & vision insurance coverage, a 401k, work-from-home stipend, mental health benefits, and much more.
Some good reading on how we think: