Imagine waking up every morning excited to start work… Sounds crazy, right? At Procurify, this is our reality. Our team is made up of intelligent, humble and hilarious “misfits that fit” who make it easy for us to forget we are at work. Our team members are the reason for our success and we take pride in the unique culture and community we have created.
At Procurify, our team is reinventing spend culture by helping businesses achieve greater visibility into their company’s spend. Our platform allows organizations to track purchasing company wide while gaining comprehensive insight into their spend data. We also:
- Closed a $20 million USD Series B round in Spring 2019
- Recognized as one of the top 20 Technology Companies of 2020 in Canada
- Have grown to 120+ Team Members
- Have helped our customers report more than $7 Billion in spend through Procurify
Procurify is currently searching for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Experience team. This role will be responsible for managing a portfolio of strategic accounts, being a champion advocate and customer obsessed; responsibilities to include but not limited to collaborating, supporting and delivering value to customers, identifying areas of growth to support and aiding in change management. You will be joining a team of motivated individuals who excel at building relationships and setting clients up for success!
- Work with CX team closely to understand the customer journey and how we can continuously show value to our customers
- Collaborate cross functionally with other departments advocating for your clients (Sales, Product, Marketing)
- Work closely with other sub teams with CX to share feedback, areas of improvement and recognition
- Be a team player/coach/mentor for team members; strategize, brainstorm and think outside of the box to promote best practices and areas of improvement
- Challenge the status quo and leverage automation and technology to seek out operational efficiencies
- Live the Procurify values!
- Be the main point of contact for strategic clients within your portfolio from the time the sale closes to renewals
Here’s what you need:
- Strong problem-solving skills and a self-starter attitude
- Customer centric mindset; challenging the status quo and finding a better way
- Understanding our buyer personas and the needs and “pains” of our target market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both internally and externally
- Keeping up to date on trends and news from the industry, our competitors, and our target market
- Comfortable to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Procurify is a place where your personal growth is a real priority; where our values help shape our decisions, mistakes are expected, and being true to yourself is encouraged. We truly believe in investing in our people, and here are a few things we offer to show our team we care:
- Four day work week (yep, you read that right!)
- Unlimited responsible time off (yep, you read that right again!)
- Vision, dental, and extended health benefits
- Bucketloads of virtual events and learning sessions
- A safe and inspiring environment where people from all walks of life are welcomed and supported to maximize their potential
Want to Learn More?
Let’s face it, no one wants to read through an overproduced job ad, plus we’d rather connect with you. Apply today and let’s start a conversation!