AspireIQ is the leading influencer marketing and content creation platform for brands.
The AspireIQ platform makes it possible for today’s brands to build communities of influencers, ambassadors, customers, and fans to drive word of mouth marketing and create amazing content at scale. AspireIQ is trusted by hundreds of thousands of influencers and content creators as well as more than 400 leading consumer brands, including Samsung, HelloFresh, Purple, and Dyson!
We’re growing across the board – we’ve 3’xd our revenue in the last two years – and we’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our distributed remote client partner & strategy team! With a strong focus on growth and personal development, AspireIQ is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment.
We’ve built a collaborative and supportive culture that espouses ownership and empathy, which has led AspireIQ to be named one of the “Bay Area’s Best Places To Work” by The SF Business Times.
We are looking for a dedicated and highly motivated Customer Success Manager to lead our mid market and enterprise-level accounts. In this role, you will work strategically with our customer base to understand their business objectives and help them achieve the best possible results using the AspireIQ platform for their influencer marketing efforts. You will work directly with our client’s marketing teams to develop actionable and innovative strategies, helping them see success on AspireIQ, with the ultimate goal of retaining and growing our book of business year over year. This role will require you to leverage your experience and expertise in influencer marketing, as well as Customer Success, to both ensure the ongoing success of our customer’s campaigns, and meet our team’s internal revenue goals.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, with a background in influencer marketing, and experience in Customer Success or Account Management. You will work cooperatively with other departments to improve the client experience, retain existing customers, and gather critical feedback to improve our product. Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, and the ability to develop strong relationships are critical to success in this role.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the retention and customer success of clients, starting from kickoff
- Be the primary point of contact and relationship-driver for consumer brand clients
- Develop processes designed to achieve greater retention and success of all clients
- Build process improvements and develop product ideas to improve the overall client experience
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or other related fields
- Outstanding organization and interpersonal skills
- A structured approach to process and prioritization
- Initiative and the ability to identify and solve problems proactively
- A proven track record of driving initiatives to improve customer experience and increase satisfaction
Benefits and Perks
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible work from home policy
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Work from home & wellness reimbursement ($60/month)
- Annual education credit of $2500
- Mentorship program
- Visibility into operations across the company
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance + 401(k) (where applicable)
Commitment To Diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.