Poll Everywhere is seeking a Customer Success Manager for our enterprise and higher education accounts. You will be responsible for driving customer satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring that your customers are engaged and enjoying the full value of Poll Everywhere. Our Customer Success team is proactive, intuitive, and the trusted advisor for our product.
This role will support a broad range of customers at different stages in their lifecycle. You will be the voice of the customer for your book of business and work closely with our Sales team to communicate upsell and expansion opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to influence and shape Customer Success as we scale our team.
Poll Everywhere is a healthy, profitable, and organically-grown company located in the heart of San Francisco. Our customers range from individual educators looking to engage their students, to flagship companies such as Google, TED, Starbucks, and more. These people put their trust in us when they go on stage, and we’re both humbled and driven by that commitment. It’s at the heart of everything we do. We take Customer Success very seriously at Poll Everywhere. Everyone, from the engineers to the Marketing team, relies on the Customer Success team to channel the user: to know them, love them, and be their voice. People engage with our product on stage, when they’re at their most vulnerable. We want to make sure that the experience is always a positive one.
- We have an established account management program – you have ideas on how to help us transition into Customer Success
- You can anticipate the needs of customers and proactively suggest solutions
- You’re ready to discuss the systems and processes you use or have used to stay on top of your work
- You can keep up with the day-to-day work of maintaining and building upon relationships
- You are consultative and can get a complete understanding of your customers business goals and objectives
- You know your book of business well and can reference several use cases and share customer stories
- Build a strong relationship with customers.
- Serve as the primary contact post-sale, beginning at onboarding and taking full ownership through the entire customer lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to provide a smooth onboarding experience for all new customers and drive customer growth.
- Proactively suggest ways of adopting and expanding Poll Everywhere usage within a campus.
- Coach customers and train their teams so they become increasingly better at using Poll Everywhere.
- Collect and report out relevant product feedback to cross-functional team members and work together to translate customer needs into new solutions for them.
- Be a Poll Everywhere expert and a trusted advisor for the customer.
- Identify common customer challenges and proactively find solutions for these pain points.
- Set up and drive a regular business reviews cadence with the customer.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support, etc.) to complete customer goals and be the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalations.
- 2+ years in Customer Success or Account Management
- General knowledge of software applications such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Google Apps
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience supporting SaaS products
- Passionate about helping customers and serving as an advocate for their success
- Growth mindset with an appetite to learn and help shape our Customer Success team
- Experience in the educations space is a plus
What we offer:
- Generous PTO – that you’re expected to actually use
- $150/month internet & cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly coffee or tea subscription
- $1000 annual self-development budget
- $500 work from home stipend to help you set up your remote work life for success
- Once we are able to safely reunite as an entire company, we will resume holding our company retreats so teams can spend time collaborating together in-person.
Our users come from all kinds of communities, and so do PollEvians. We want to work with great people from a wide variety of backgrounds who put a lot of care and pride into their work. We’re committed to providing you with opportunities to learn, and we’re looking to hire people with good judgment.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications or check off all the boxes, you should still seriously consider applying. An important part of our interview process is understanding why this position and our mission particularly resonated with you.