Snapdocs is a rapidly growing company backed by investors like Sequoia, Y Combinator, F-Prime and Tiger Global. We’re an innovative team taking on the extensive mortgage market, bringing scalable and sophisticated software to a pillar of the US economy that still relies on fax machines and manila envelopes.
In this crucial role, you’ll drive the adoption, retention, and overall health of our new lender customers while working with internal stakeholders. This means you’ll manage a handful of enterprise key accounts while simultaneously improving our approach.
Snapdocs strongly values diversity and drive. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team to make smart decisions. This means we value independent work as well as collaboration. We provide outstanding benefits (listed below) and while we have hubs in both San Francisco and Denver, we’re an extremely remote-friendly company with over a third of our staff outside of those two hubs!
Our benefits include (but are not limited to):
- 4 weeks + 1 day of vacation
- Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- 16 weeks paid parental leave (regardless of gender)
- Flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent care
- Galileo, Modern Health, Urban Sitter, and Northstar Financial memberships
- Life and disability insurance
- Commuter benefits
- 10 year exercise window on your equity (!!)
Snapdocs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.