Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in the Americas (UTC-6 to UTC-5 / EST or CST specifically). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re building Behavior Analytics software for businesses selling online. We make it easy for them to go beyond traditional web analytics and understand what users are really doing on their site.
Reporting to the Customer Success Lead, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us grow our Customer Success Team at Hotjar.
The Customer Success team onboards and nurtures Hotjar customers by increasing customer activation and engagement through multiple communication channels. Customer Success Managers work closely with customers at all stages of their life-cycle, from implementation and initial value to renewals and expansions.
- Conduct onboarding, training, and review calls with customers through multiple stages of the customer journey.
- Oversee the customer journey by developing and prioritizing processes and playbooks for 250+ mid-market accounts at multiple lifecycle stages.
- Take on projects like developing new playbooks, trialing new programs, and identifying new opportunities to grow the success program.
- Establish a long term trusted advisor relationship with assigned clients and driving the continued value of our products and services.
- Interface closely with sales, product and marketing teams to share client feedback, resolve escalations, deliver outstanding client experiences and have an impact on the evolution of Hotjar’s product.
- A minimum of one year prior experience in Customer Success Management working with a SaaS product and/or midmarket customers.
- Experience improving customer activation, engagement, and renewal outcomes in both mid- to low-touch formats.
- Product savvy – able to develop a strong understanding and technical knowledge in order to speak confidently to customers and communicate their needs to our team.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is $60,000 to $77,000 annually based on experience. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we also provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks.