We are looking for a Customer Success Manager, Biotech to join our Customer Success Team. You will be reporting to our Director of Customer Success, and managing our portfolio of mid-market pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
BenchSci is a remote-first organization. At this moment, we are welcoming applicants from Canada for this position.
- Drive and be accountable for KPIs that convey account health within your assigned accounts
- Develop and implement strategies to maintain healthy usage and grow relationships within your assigned seat license accounts
- Develop strategies to increase platform use and expand our footprint across mid-market and enterprise clients
- Lead the preparation and delivery of key strategic presentations like Quarterly Business Review meetings within your accounts
- Manage and develop processes for overseeing low-touch accounts
- Intervene in accounts at risk of low acquisition, adoption, retention, or renewal, working with other departments
- Represent customer interests internally and orchestrate our teams to deliver the utmost value to the client
- Lead successful pilot/engagements with new prospective clients, working with our Scientific Liaisons, Sales, and Support teams to support the expansion
- Support the Sales team by building relationships, generating data to demonstrate BenchSci’s value to its clients, and identifying potential upsell opportunities within the seat license accounts
- Support Scientific Liaisons by helping build and nourish our relationships with scientists
- Stay on top of trends and developments related to customer success
- Occasionally travel internationally to customer sites to conduct in-person meetings and build relationships
- 2+ years experience in a similar CSM role or equivalent
- Experience working directly with high-profile clients and senior executives
- Experience creating and delivering presentations in front of audiences of all sizes in a professional setting
- Experience managing customers and improving account health
- Strong communication skills and ability to connect with different audiences
- Strong business acumen and ability to assess impact vs. effort
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple clients at once
- Experience with building scalable processes and procedures
- An experience with making a real and tangible impact through your work driving progress in the life sciences
- Travel internationally as much as once per month, if needed
- Background or experience working in the life sciences industry preferred
Benefits and Perks:
An engaging remote-first culture
A great compensation package that includes BenchSci equity options
15 days vacation plus an additional day every year; plus company closures for 15 more days throughout the year
Unlimited flex time for sick days, personal days, religious holidays
Comprehensive health and dental benefits Emphasis on mental health with $2500 CAD* for Psychologist, Social Worker, or Psychotherapist services
A $2000 CAD* Annual Learning & Development budget
A $1000 CAD* home office set-up budget
A $2500 CAD*wellness, lifestyle and productivity spending account for employees
Generous parental leave benefits with a top-up plan or paid time off options
*Benefits are tied to Canadian dollar amounts and would be converted to local currency for those in other countries. Moving to local currency allotments in the future.
BenchSci’s vision is to help scientists bring novel medicine to patients 50% faster by 2025. We empower scientists to run more successful experiments with the world’s most advanced, biomedical artificial intelligence software platform.
Backed by F-Prime, Inovia, Golden Ventures, and Google’s AI fund, Gradient Ventures, we provide an indispensable tool for scientists that accelerates research at 16 top 20 pharmaceutical companies and over 4,300 leading academic centers. We’re a certified Great Place to Work®, and top-ranked company on Glassdoor.
BenchSci relentlessly builds on its strong foundation of culture. We put team members first, knowing that they’re the organization’s beating heart. We invest as much in our people as our products. Our culture fosters transparency, collaboration, and continuous learning.
We value each other’s differences and always look for opportunities to embed equity into the fabric of our work. We foster diversity, autonomy, and personal growth, and provide resources to support motivated self-leaders in continuous improvement.
You will work with high-impact, highly skilled, and intelligent experts motivated to drive impact and fulfill a meaningful mission. We empower you to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and thrive. Here you will be challenged to stretch yourself to achieve the seemingly impossible. Learn more about our culture.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. We believe that improving diversity, equity and inclusion is our collective responsibility, and this belief guides our DEI journey. Learn more about our DEI initiatives.
Accessibility Accommodations: Should you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please reach out to email@example.com.