Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an ambitious, driven Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Infinicept provides all the advantages of embedded payments to vertical software companies without all the usual disadvantages. Our tools and services simplify everything from onboarding and underwriting to administration and service. Our customers have more foresight, more freedom, and more follow-through across the entire process of embedded payments. Industry leaders such as Fivestars, Patientco, and NCR all use Infinicept. With over 200 customers in 25 countries, the Infinicept platform is growing at 800% per year, and reached #95 on the Inc. 5000 list in 2020. We offer an exciting, dynamic environment, using the latest technology to shape the future. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
Do you thrive on providing exceptional customer service and account management? Do you prioritize understanding your customers’ business requirements and objectives? Do you excel at meeting and exceeding the needs of your customers? Then join us as our next Customer Success Manager! You will proactively work with customers to understand their business goals and how our products will best serve them. You will also become an Infinicept product expert, develop your skills as a problem-solver extraordinaire, and will act as a champion for our customers ensuring they receive exceptional software and support.
Who You Are:
You are someone who finds delight in solving the simple and difficult when it comes complex customer problems. You thrive in environments that call for extensive multi-tasking, strong communication, and an attention to detail that empowers our customers to get maximum return on our products and services. You love managing multiple customers’ needs and love to always be on the go in a constantly changing environment. You are someone who preemptively sees customers’ needs as they move past implementation and are eager to support our customer support specialists in providing exceptional advice and solutions to customer needs.
What You Will Do:
You are the ultimate customer advocate. Ensure an exceptional experience for our customers by understanding their business objectives and helping to drive adoption of core functionality.
- Interface with multiple stakeholders in your client organizations – from C-level executives to technical subject matter experts. You will have excellent situational awareness and understand how to build and maintain relationship.
- Be a product expert to creatively resolve customer issues using existing platform functionality.
- Accurately diagnose underlying customer pain points to assist Product Management in finding a holistic, customer agnostic solutions.
- Be data driven and manage customer success through clear set of quantifiable metrics; you will treat your client portfolio as your own “P&L”.
- Coordinate closely with Product Management to ensure that customer expectations are set correctly and that their needs are being met.
- Assist teams in reactive customer support through Slack, phone, and email to provide in-depth, knowledgeable answers.
- Assist the Director of Customer Success in building out top-notch Customer Success, Support, and Implementation organizations for a rapidly growing Fintech organization.
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in one or more of the following roles:
- Customer Success or Account Management role supporting mid to Enterprise level customers of payment processing solutions and/or complex software products (Required)
- Background in enterprise SaaS industry and payments industry (payment processing) (Required)
- Must be conversant in dealing with complex software products, issue resolution and product deployments
- Product Owner/Analyst with experience interacting and managing customers
- Project Management, Integration Support or Customer Service role fluid in discussing technical concepts and problems internally and externally
- Ability to take initiative and work independently; start-up experience with a “get stuff done and have fun” attitude. Yes, we do provide training and methodology!
- Feels empowered to help solve escalated issues and works towards making a wrong a “right”
- Ability to flourish in a fluid role where responsibilities may vary and force you to work outside your comfort zone
- Knowing when saying “no” is the right thing and the ability to communicate that “no” delicately
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Competitive spirit with a desire to learn and exceed the norm
- Comfortability managing multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Proficiency in the basics (CRM, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
Competitive salary (range: $70,000/annually – $110,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- 15 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Efficient in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas currently.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.