Are you passionate about creating a seamless customer experience? Are you excited by the idea of helping innovative thought leaders grow successful businesses through education? Do you tend to dream big right alongside your customers and do whatever it takes to help them reach their goals? At Thinkific, we’re fanatical about customer success—and we’d love to have you contribute to an amazing end-to-end experience for our course creators.
As a Customer Success Manager, Influencer and VIP Accounts you’ll support our high-value partners and high profile customers in getting the most value from Thinkific. As the primary point of contact for some of our most influential course creators, you’ll help set up their online course site, teach them how to use the platform, troubleshoot technical issues, and support the ongoing growth of their online course business over time. By building meaningful relationships with our high-value partners, you’ll work alongside our Partner Marketing Team to identify and drive partnership opportunities such as webinars, live streams, events and much more. The relationships you build will be key to the growth of our partner program, driving referrals and ultimately the growth of the company. You will ensure our high-value partners and customers always experience unparalleled support throughout their entire journey with Thinkific!
In this role, you will:
- Ensure our high-value partners fall in love with our product by building strong relationships and going above and beyond to help them get the most value from Thinkific
- Onboard new partners onto the platform by understanding their business goals and guiding them through the best feature set-up for their needs
- Manage a book of high-value partners over the long term by maintaining regular contact and providing personal recommendations that add value to their growing business
- Work closely with our Partner marketing team to maximize partnership opportunities such as webinars, live-streams, sponsorships, events and much more
- Help our Partner Marketing team negotiate valuable partnership agreements with your partner accounts
- Get creative around ways to improve and grow our Partner program
- Triage and investigate technical questions and bugs reported by partners, with assistance from our technical support team and engineering teams
- Collect product feedback and act as the voice of the customer in advocating for their needs
- Identify surprise and delight moments such as providing complimentary services, enabling access to Beta features, and at times, building features that support our partners as well as our primary customer base
- Act as the first point of contact in emergencies that occasionally happen on evenings and weekends
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have 2+ years in an account manager or customer success role, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Have some basic technical knowledge common to SaaS
- Be proactive and eager to help—you’re only happy when your customers are happy!
- Be unafraid to go above and beyond your general range of duties to ensure success (you’ve never said “that’s not my job!”)
- Possess high levels of empathy and patience
- Display strong persuasion skills and be able to easily find win-win resolutions
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Be comfortable with task switching and have no problems being flexible with your time—every day brings new challenges and you love solving them
- Have an uncanny ability to notice trends and foresee issues—then proactively act to make improvements where necessary
- Be comfortable managing customer expectations through good times and bad
- Be detail oriented and organized—you don’t let anything slip through the cracks!
You might be the person we’re looking for if you:
- Are eager to learn and grow—you’ve likely had some post-secondary education, continue to seek opportunities to level up your skills, or have equivalent professional experience in a similar role
- Have experience with negotiating partnership agreements
- Have an understanding of marketing and can give advice on how to grow a business
- Are great at networking and building relationships quickly, both in-person and in virtual events
- Have experience working in multidisciplinary teams and enjoy working cross-functionally
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience working with learning management systems
- You have experience teaching
- Have an understanding of HTML and CSS
This is an incredible role for the right candidate. We can’t wait to meet you!
We’re about the results of online learning and the people along the way! Thinkific is a software platform that enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses.
Our mission is no less than to revolutionize the way people learn and earn online by giving them the tools they need to turn their expertise into a sustainable business that impacts both them and their audience. We believe in meaningful, innovative work: we’re building and expanding an incredible product that empowers course creators around the globe while working collaboratively to learn and succeed together. Together, we’ve served over 50,000 course creators and more than 25 million students, and these numbers are growing each day!
Why we think you’ll like working with us:
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating on a best-in-class learning platform
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals and every day, we get to see how Thinkific is empowering both course creators and their students
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Contribute to Thinkific’s award-winning culture—we’re one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and a certified Great Place to Work!
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and mental health coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family
- Whether you’re at our Vancouver HQ or working from home, you’ll have the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with Thinkers on your team and across the company through team-wide events, meet and greets with new team members, and regular social events
- Have fun with our team, even while we’re working remotely—join us for an online games session, virtual trivia and paint nights, at-home fitness challenges, or even an online coffee brewing demo!
- Get additional health and wellness support through a lifestyle or health spending account to put your dollars where you need it most, whether that’s subsidizing your gym membership, covering out-of-pocket expenses, or getting new gear
- Enjoy our open vacation policy and flexible work environment, because we know the importance of having a great work-life balance (and sometimes, you do your best work in slippers)
- Learn and Grow is one of our values and we take it seriously, providing opportunities through lunch and learns, training, workshops, mentorship, and our $1500 education allowance
- Grow your career AND your family at Thinkific—you’ll be taken care of with our parental leave top-ups as you add to your family
- Meet the many @dogsofthinkific (and yes, they’re as cute and cuddly as they look)
- Work with the hardware you’re most comfortable with, and upgrade or replace your system when you need to with our technology bonus
- Get set up for success, whether that’s at the office or at home. Whether you need a monitor, laptop stand, keyboard, mouse, or even a desk, we’ll work to ensure you have what you need to do your best work
- Be confident bringing your whole self to work—we’re proud to be an inclusive company with a diverse team and values grounded in ethics and equality
- Here at Thinkific, we know that the different perspectives on our team have led to amazing ideas, more innovation, and, ultimately, our success as a company. Our team welcomes applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, identities, and statuses. Whoever you are—we can’t wait to meet you!