inSided is the leading Customer Success Community Platform that uses the power of community to measurably improve our client’s customer engagement. Customer Success is at the heart of everything that we do. It is our motto to bring success to all our customers.
Our B2B customer base has nearly tripled 2022, with rocketship growth forecast for 2022. We are on a mission to make Customer Success Communities an essential part of at least 1000 brands worldwide.
To achieve this we are looking for A-Players – people who share our passion, embrace change, take initiative and adopt high standards for themselves – to join our team and help us shape the future of customer success.
We proudly achieved a big milestone in 2022, when Gainsight successfully acquired inSided!
The deal pairs Gainsight’s leadership in Customer Success with the power of community-led growth, through inSided’s unique capabilities that drive product engagement and adoption, increase retention and build lasting customer relationships. inSided’s platform is currently used by hundreds of companies including Gainsight, Gong.io, ProductBoard, Sprout Social, Guru, and Zapier.
inSided (by Gainsight) is based in Amsterdam with offices in Manhattan, New York City. On both sides of the pond, we have a motivated and entrepreneurial team, who love to brainstorm on new ideas together, and regularly celebrate our continued success (ask about our champagne waterfalls 🍾). We currently have around 90 employees and are growing rapidly!
About this role
In 2022 we divide customer success between customer education (one-to-many) and the Customer Success Manager (high touch). We need you in our team for creating an unique and world-class high-touch experience for our customers.
As the Customer Success Manager, you would work closely with CS executives from SaaS industry heavyweights like Productboard, Miro and Mixpanel. inSided is the CS engagement tool for CS teams, so when you join inSided you will be shaping the future of Customer Success worldwide.
This role would be focused on increasing our overall customer health and encouraging our customers to ultimately become advocates. This would include increasing NPS score, CSAT score, product adoption, investigating churn mitigation tactics and guiding customers through each lifecycle stage.
We have already achieved 100%+ net retention in our customer base and your contributions would help to reach our next level of success.
The Customer Success Manager would be looking to take on the ultimate challenge the SaaS world is facing right now, which is going beyond customer acquisition and customer satisfaction, but rather focusing on moments of delight from their customers and successful business outcomes. Are you up for this challenge?
Apply today and become a part of our customer success team!
You will be responsible for ensuring the success of inSided’s high-touch customers and managing all of their post-onboarding experiences. You will bring strong relationship-building experience, product knowledge, customer community knowledge, organizational skills, as well as a high degree of empathy to ensure the customer’s satisfaction with inSided’s services.
You will maintain a deep understanding of our product offerings and present back to our customers the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs. You are ultimately responsible for the retention of your book of business; this is driven by demonstrating the value of the products and services provided to the customer’s business via quarterly or biannual reviews.
- Operate as the main point of contact for customer product adoption by working closely with Sales, Pre-Sales, Onboarding, Support, and Marketing teams to ensure customer success through the entire customer lifecycle
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with a focus on enabling customers to build successful and lasting engagement communities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholder and executive sponsors
- Promote customer engagement and increased levels of user-adoption
- Communicate the progress of monthly and quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics using our customer success tool
- Encourage customers to join our customer advocate plan and build a strategic growth plan for each customer
- Identify and grow upsell opportunities and collaborate with global teams to ensure overall customer portfolio growth
- Responsible for overall customer expansion, success, and retention
- Willing to go above and beyond to ensure the success of our customers
- 3-5 years of customer success, account manager, or other relevant experience within SaaS. Preferably within the customer success or customer community markets considered a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including the executive and C-level
- Experience in creating and delivering client-focused success plans based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, persuasion, and presenting skills
- The ability or ability to learn tools like – Gainsight, HubSpot, Salesforce, Slack, Zoom, Asana, GSuite etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible schedule allowing for varying work hours across multiple time zones
What we offer:
- Be part of an exciting high-growth SaaS organization in an international environment
- An impactful role with lots of growth potential for yourself, your team and the company
- Clever, fun, and ambitious colleagues
- A beautiful office in the heart of NYC
- Health insurance
- Travel to our HQ in Amsterdam
- A lot of freedom to apply your creative and strategic skills
- Real impact, real responsibilities, and a really fun team
- A work-hard, play-hard environment—we are big fans of Friday afternoon drinks, parties, and events