Grow with HiveMQ as we lead IoT messaging and connectivity
We are a fast-growing tech start-up looking to add to our team of innovative and motivated people. HiveMQ is a messaging platform for reliable, secure and scalable data movement to and from connected IoT devices. Our vision is a connected world where people and companies can unleash their full potential. Our flagship product, the HiveMQ MQTT broker, is used by over 130 customers to develop new connected products, improve efficiencies, and drive down costs.
HiveMQ originated in Landshut, Germany, and has grown into a global, remote-first company. The last time we counted, we spoke 32 languages within HiveMQ. Join us as we work to contribute to the fast moving development of the IoT ecosystem and help companies enable mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products.
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
As part of our Customer Success Team at HiveMQ you will be tasked with and be involved in increasing our customers’ trust in and success with the HiveMQ Platform by fostering and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships.
- Proactively help customers with current and future challenges by demonstrating how various products and services can be best utilized
- Check-in with our customers regularly and provide architectural support, support them in building technical proofs of concept and showcase new products
- Support our customers on their journey from purchasing our license throughout their entire customer life cycle, including annual renewals
- internally represent the customer’s voice towards the HiveMQ Product Management to ensure our products continue to provide the best possible value for our customers
- Work in close collaboration with the HiveMQ technical support team to guarantee that our documentation and knowledge base constantly improve, keeping our ease of use promise
- Use your technical background and customer obsession in order to solve puzzles independently
- At least 2-3 years experience in teh role of CSM
- Experience in a company offering on prem solutions
- Customer-facing experience, interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving technical implementation or transformation programs.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Excellent written communication, presentation, problem solving and management skills, translating business requirements into technological solutions.
- Experience in distributed systems with messaging or database technology
- Experience working with cloud native technologies like AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.