At Parse.ly, we believe the most successful companies in the digital world are the ones with the best content. That’s easy to say, but hard to do. Through our analytics platform we help some of the largest media / entertainment companies and the biggest brands achieve the impossible with their content.
Content powers the internet now, and will power most businesses in the future. It’s at the heart of the digital transformation that businesses are undergoing today fueling a huge opportunity for growth. Our platform gives creators and marketers the key insights they need to ensure their content reaches its potential. We’ve been at this for 10 years, but realize that we’re just at the tip of the iceberg. Join us to explore how big this will get!
Parse.ly’s Customer Success team is our secret weapon. As a team, we provide expertise to help our clients use our products in intelligent and insightful ways. In every interaction, we put our clients first and strive to exceed every expectation. Our ultimate goal is to deliver an incredible experience that turns clients into Parse.ly evangelists, and customers for life. As Parse.ly continues to grow, our customers continue to have diverse expectations. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team and work with both our Business and Product Teams to successfully implement Parse.ly and lead new customer relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Parse.ly customers to drive product adoption, renewal, and customer happiness by bringing value to your customers every day
- Grow accounts through expansion and upsell opportunities
- Partner with customers to understand their desired outcomes
- Build strategic plans for how each customer can maximize their value from our services, and how we can grow the account over time
- Help customers use Parse.ly to take actions with measurable business results
- Communicate the value of these solutions to their team and executives
- Preemptively spot patterns to improve the usage of Parse.ly products
- Engage with Parse.ly’s product management team to translate customer feedback into product offerings
- Work toward driving efficiency and improvements toward your day to day role, and also the entire Customer Success organization
How we measure success:
Customer Success at Parse.ly is a team and individual sport and as such we have team and individual goals around the following metrics.
- Gross Revenue Retention
- Net Revenue Retention
- Multi Year Contract Extensions
- Account Health Scores
- Previous SaaS experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or Sales
- Experience selling, negotiating, managing your own sales / renewal pipeline
- Stay on top of product updates, industry news, competitive platforms, and partners to ensure deep industry and ecosystem expertise
- Excellent presentation skills; you feel comfortable leading presentations and demos of our platform to large groups, both technical and non-technical
- Can tie business problems to technical solutions and understand technology value propositions
- Can easily relate complicated concepts to non-technical people, while maintaining the ability to speak to highly technical people
- High level of customer empathy
- You know how to build trust and communicate effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software
We’re a distributed company with more than 1400 Automatticians in 80+ countries speaking 90+ different languages. Our common goal is to democratize publishing so that anyone with a story can tell it, regardless of income, gender, politics, language, or where they live in the world.
We believe in Open Source and the vast majority of our work is available under the GPL.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Automattic
We’re improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in the tech industry. At Automattic, we want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups. Our DEI committee involves Automatticians across the company and drives grassroots change. For example, this group has helped facilitate private online spaces for affiliated Automatticians to gather and helps run a monthly DEI People Lab series for further learning. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a priority at Automattic, though our dedication influences far more than just Automatticians: We make our products freely available and translate our products into and offer customer support in numerous languages. We require unconscious bias training for our hiring teams and ensure our products are accessible across different bandwidths and devices. Learn more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion and our Employee Resource Groups.