Who we are…
Pearl Health is restoring the independence and joy of practicing medicine for doctors in the United States. Our healthcare system has burdened our doctors with too much process, while removing them from what they do best: caring for those we love most. We are a team of physicians (Groups), physician-enablement experts (VillageMD, Steward, Stellar) and technologists (athenahealth, TrialSpark, Flatiron Health) and health plan leaders (Oscar, Clover, Centivo) who believe that primary care providers (PCPs) are the key to the United States’ future health. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz and AlleyCorp.
We believe there is a need to bring humanism back to healthcare. We launched Pearl Health to help PCPs who are overwhelmed by the demands of an aging population and the unpredictable business model inherent to Traditional Medicare. This solution will empower PCPs to provide better care to their entire patient population and democratize access to healthcare risk, making it more readily available and optimized through an intelligent marketplace. We free physicians to better allocate their time with patients, increase their autonomy, and provide incentives that are aligned with achieving better outcomes through clinical decision-making powered by actionable intelligence.
What we hope you can do…
We are seeking a stellar Customer Success Operations Manager, experienced in engaging with physician practices and health systems in a value-based care context and eager to drive efficiency and effectiveness of our Customer Success team. The Customer Success Senior Manager/Manager will report into the Head of Customer Success and will be their trusted partner in defining customer success objectives, strategy, and tactics, and in implementing processes that scale while aligning Pearl’s business needs with our customers’ internal operations and program objectives.
As you come up to speed, you will own the operations supporting CS team development of relationships and performance management of Pearl’s Primary Care providers across tiers, enabling the behavior and operational adjustments required to generate results in a value-based care environment.
You will also drive creation and management of systems that allow the CS team to scale in a non-linear fashion as our base of large clients grows over time. You will contribute to systems that enable asynchronous or automated client management, while emphasizing personalized messaging and continuous ability to learn more about unique client needs and distinctions.
What a Customer Success Operations Manager means to us…
- Reporting: create alignment across Data Science, Product, and Growth teams to perfect customer data, and fortify dashboards calibrating customer health and performance that enable feedback loops to executive leadership, Customer Success, and relevant cross-functional teams
- Analysis: Track leading indicators of performance, customer health, and internal management systems to identify process improvement and anticipate risks
Process Creation and Improvement
- Customer Lifecycle: operationalize service map and customer touchpoints created with Marketing, Product, and Clinical teams to personalized, actionable, and trackable active and passive customer outreach
- External Communications: operationalize leveraging CRM and community spaces to propel mass comms to designated provider segments and tracking efficacy across channels
- Risk Management: collaborates with Product and Data Science teams to create signal-action framework that autonomously monitors the health of our ever-growing and increasingly complex customer base
- Capacity Planning & Opportunity management: spearhead evolution of ticketing system designed to visualize customer issue type volume, fortify SLAs, and contribute to signal-action framework for retention
- Enablement: create and manage a fortified framework to establish the ‘golden ratio’ of CS managers:customers, and SOP repository that positions the CS team for successful deployment of performance and retention initiatives
Who you are…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-6 years of operational experience in clinical transformation, improving clinical quality, network contracting and development, or other relevant enablement of provider facing teams. Experience at a healthcare technology, health system, or tech enablement company is a plus.
- Experience building internal BI tools, SOPs, SLAs; and, designing internal dashboarding to drive enablement and resource allocation
- Experience configuring and utilizing technology tools to run automated processes. Hubspot experience a strong plus.
- Track record scaling a team, function, or service capability appreciated
- Passion for facilitating successful collaboration across internal cross-functional stakeholders across all levels of management and staff
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Our definition of diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. We believe all of our colleagues’ points of view are integral to our success, and that inclusion is everyone’s responsibility and a cause of beautiful things.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and are committed to a fair hiring process free from discrimination and focused around problem solving, improvement, and mutual empowerment.
We are a remote-first company, with concentrations of team members at our NYC headquarters and in the Boston area. While the world is in lockdown, we’re all working remotely, but hope to facilitate more in-person time as the Covid situation improves. We expect a large part of our workforce to remain remote after the pandemic ends.
If a resume is submitted to any Pearl Health employee by a third party without a valid written and signed search agreement, it will become the property of Pearl Health and no fee will be paid, irrespective of whether the candidate is hired.
Compensation and Benefits
The expected base pay range for this position is between $110,000 and $150,000 per year. Base pay is one component of Pearl’s total compensation package, which also includes access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, possible equity options, and much more. Please visit our benefits page for more information: https://pearlhealth.com/our-benefits/