At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin is seeking a Customer Strategy and Operations Manager who is passionate about making users successful, is analytical, and thrives in deeply collaborative cultures. You will be supporting our Customer organization, acting as a thought partner and driving execution for key organizational and company initiatives.
- Be a strategic partner to functional leaders in the Customer Organization to plan, evolve and grow our go-to-market approach.
- Define and continuously manage key performance metrics for the organization
- Leverage data-driven and analytical approaches to identify customer experience gaps and commercial opportunities while developing a deeper understanding of our users
- Find opportunities to automate manual processes and leverage 3rd party technology to improve customer experience and team efficiency
- Drive implementation of operational improvements based on business priorities, data insights, and user feedback
- 3+ years of strategy, analytical and/or operations experience in SaaS companies
- Passion for making customers and users successful
- Demonstrated success driving complex decisions with limited and/or noisy data
- Passion for visualizing and explaining data in meaningful and actionable ways
- As comfortable synthesizing the big picture as digging into the minute details
- Demonstrated project management and collaborative skills
- Top notch capability using spreadsheets / excel
Nice to Have
- Experience working at an early stage, hyper-growth startup
- Management Consulting, Investment Banking or Internal Strategy experience
- SQL, R, Matlab and/or other relational database and statistical software
- Looker, Tableau and/or other data visualization software
- Customer-facing experience in Sales, Customer Success and/or Support
- MBA and/or PMP
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin.