Job Title: Customer Support Delivery Manager
Location: Denver (Hybrid) or Remote
Who You Are:
You are passionate about making a difference; providing exceptional customer service drives you, you see immense value in finding the right solution for each customer you work with, and are driven to find the answers that elude others. You are comfortable searching for answers and offering solutions, and are comfortable working with technical concepts and products. You are never satisfied with what you’ve done and are constantly looking for ways to make the customer’s experience smoother and more streamlined.
You are someone who finds delight in solving the simple and difficult when it comes to complex customer problems. You thrive in environments that call for extensive multi-tasking, strong communication, and an attention to detail that empowers our customers to get maximum return on our products and services. You love managing multiple customers’ needs and enjoy always being on the go in a constantly changing environment. You are someone who preemptively sees customers’ needs and are eager to support our customer support specialists in providing exceptional advice and solutions to customer needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage support case queues, actively manage ticket queue, lifecycle, and timeline, and provide recommendations for process improvement
- Coordinate communications among groups required for ticket mitigation and resolution
- Prioritize and escalate tickets following defined processes based on defined SLAs
- Develop and document standard processes and procedures for troubleshooting, escalation, and problem management
- Manage Customer expectations and effectively communicate with end users and stakeholders
- Recognize problems and be able to make recommendations/decisions on the best course of action to remediate
- Create resourceful solutions using existing or available resources based on knowledge of the organization and level of execution effort
- Interface with multiple stakeholders in your client organizations – from C-level executives to technical subject matter experts. You will have excellent situational awareness and understand how to build and maintain relationships
- Coordinate closely with Product Management, Customer Support and Engineering with regard to ticket diagnosis and resolution process to ensure that customer expectations are set correctly and that their needs are being met and exceeded
- Assist teams in reactive customer support through Slack, phone, and email to provide in-depth, knowledgeable answers
- Follow and develop escalation procedures, when appropriate, to resolve incidents, problems or known errors in a timely manner
- Develop, define, and execute project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, and deliverables
- Collaborates as Team Lead to Customer Support team to resolve technical problems
- 5+ years of experience working in customer support or software delivery management
- Background in enterprise SaaS industry and payments industry (payment processing) strongly preferred
- Partnering/Relationship building with cross functional teams
- Experienced in Incident Management, Postmortem, Lesson Learned methodologies
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to relay technical information to non-technical audiences
- Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines as well as various IT project methodologies and life cycles
- Ability to flourish in a fluid role where responsibilities may vary and force you to work outside your comfort zone
- Ability to take initiative and work independently; prior start-up experience with a “get stuff done and have fun” attitude.
- Customer Support, Project Management, or Integration Support role fluid in discussing technical concepts and problems internally and externally
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary ($75,000/annually – $95,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Efficient in-office gym
- Dog-friendly office
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an ambitious, driven customer success professional to join our rapidly growing team. Infinicept provides all the advantages of embedded payments to vertical software companies without all the usual disadvantages. Our tools and services simplify everything from onboarding and underwriting to administration and service. Our customers have more foresight, more freedom, and more follow-through across the entire process of embedded payments. Industry leaders such as Fivestars, Patientco, and NCR all use Infinicept. With over 200 customers in 25 countries, the Infinicept platform is growing at 800% per year, and reached #95 on the Inc. 5000 list in 2020. We offer an exciting, dynamic environment, using the latest technology to shape the future. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.