Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 50 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities. We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world’s developers. Our products and services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, and enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and many other Fortune 500 names.
The Customer Success Lead for Employment Branding plays an important leadership role in the day-to-day of the Major Account Executive Sales team. As a “coach” they are responsible for supporting the rest of the CS team in reaching team targets, governing processes and maintaining best practices. They will aid in the creation and standardization of an onboarding and account management process for our customers and the overall customer engagement cadence of the Employment Brand CS team.
The Customer Success Lead also ensures the correct processes are in place and being followed by the team as they interface with different internal groups such as Product, Sales Operations and Marketing. The Team Lead is responsible for ensuring the support provided by the team is at the absolute highest level.
What you’ll do:
- Communicating with Sales: Creating and maintaining appropriate communication channels/mechanisms for CS, Sales, Marketing, Product and management.
- Building/Maintaining Account Management Process: Creating and implementing training to drive education and adoption of these best practices by the CS Team.
- Owning Product Feedback: Plays a vital role in aggregating the feedback from the team and delivering it to the product team.
- Reporting: Has an expertise in understanding the business, how to talk about stats and how to present information to clients while also helping the additional CS rep to improve in those areas.
- Metrics TBD Improvements: Team Leads are responsible for supporting the rest of the team to ensure their targets are achieved.
Occasionally you will need to step in to assist with customer relationships in your team’s absence, or as a point of escalation. The ideal candidate should have demonstrated success in both theory and practice for customer success activities.
What you’ll need to have:
- 7+ years experience in an Enterprise Customer Success role. Experience includes supporting Account Executives and Account Managers handling global Enterprise Clients.
- Successful track record of consulting clients using data driven metrics.
- Experience working in the HR/Talent Acquisition space.
- Proven ability to lead people internally and externally to drive outcomes
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce, Looker, Tableau
- An outstanding ability to communicate clearly with considerable attention to detail
- A foundation of common sense coupled with a passion for customer satisfaction.
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding quarterly KPI goals.
What you’ll get in return:
In the United States, benefits include:
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 20 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Never poked with a sharp stick
If you want to work remotely…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our office in New York office, and enjoy additional benefits like all the espresso you can drink and more.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our office (re-opening September 6, 2021, but with no requirement to return to the office for the rest of the year), you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
Employment is conditioned upon successful completion of a background check and upon having the appropriate legal right to work.
Diverse teams build better products
Legally, we need you to know this: Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this: We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.