About Big Sky Health
Big Sky Health—creator of the world’s most popular fasting app Zero—is passionate about helping people live healthier, longer lives. Our digital experiences provide information, motivation, and accountability on your path toward wellness. We’re a small, mission-driven, Series A startup with an incredible team of scientific experts and investors. We are looking for thoughtful collaborators and strategic self-starters who are driven and care deeply to positively make an impact on the health and well-being of millions of people.
Big Sky Health is 100% remote, with team members working from their favorite desks in Los Angeles, Toronto, Lisbon, Nairobi, and yes, Big Sky, Montana. We offer competitive salary and benefits, unlimited time off, and a stipend for making your work space work for you. We’re comfortable with and enthusiastic about working across time zones and hiring globally. While maintaining the flexibility to work from anywhere, we require all to have some overlapping hours with Mountain Time working hours.
About the role
In this role you will lead and grow the Support function, including tracking support performance, managing and coaching the team, and growing our global remote team. Customer experience is a core focus of our company, and the customer support team will help extend this ethos by providing radically convenient, precise and calm support to our community members. The support representatives also serve as a voice for our community — helping our team employ a user-centered design approach to product development.
In this role, you will:
- Lead, manage, and grow a small team of global support representatives
- Set and meet goals with the team around Support performance
- Anticipate support needs, and advocate for appropriate resourcing
- Set standards around external communication with customers
- Improve our support processes in collaboration with the team
- Leverage customer interactions to inform the product roadmap
What we’re looking for:
- An empathetic manager with 5+ years of experience who knows how to encourage and challenge teammates in a productive and sustainable way
- An excellent cross-functional collaborator, especially with product development teams
- Someone with strong knowledge of customer service software and product development tools, including ZenDesk, G-Suite, Slack, JIRA, Amplitude, RevenueCat, and Notion
- A natural ability to empathize with customers, and handle difficult interactions with tact and composure
- Experience making investments in self-service tools to enable customers to help themselves
- Excellent stakeholder communication skills: can translate issues and opportunities clearly and effectively
- Experience working on a remote team spread across several time zones is a plus
- Prior experience on a consumer-based mobile app is a bonus!
We’ve got big dreams, a wonderful team, strong traction and an exciting roadmap. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities. Bringing on new talent is an opportunity for us to enrich our company culture with brand new perspectives. Join us!