**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
The Customer Support Manager owns the team that builds deep relationships and integrations with Jama Software customers, enabling them to achieve high impact business outcomes through use and adoption of Jama Software. Our support team is responsible for ensuring the continued prosperity of our customers by ensuring that the usage and adoption of our products and services leads to realized and tangible value. Customer Success partners around the company to ensure that customers continue to grow and expand their usage of Jama Software over time.
To be successful, you need to be an effective team/culture builder, strategic planner, and day-to-day operational manager. Your job will be highly multi-functional working with various groups across the company. You will not only work closely with our top customers to understand and guide our team to address their business needs, but also work with our sales, experience, product, and engineering teams very closely to make sure we place our customers’ goals above everything else.
What you’ll own:
You will own hiring, onboarding, development and the delivery of Jama’s Customer Success team. This involves collaborating with Jama’s Account Executives, team members, Professional Services, and others to deliver a coordinated experience that identifies and closes a customer’s issue. You will also be responsible for ensuring standards for productivity and quality are achieved. You will set the direction and culture of your team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, providing individual mentor feedback sessions, and frequent one-on-ones that focus on improving customer happiness, supervising real time service levels and schedule alignment, and serving as a leader and point of contact for partner concerns when vital. Here’s a list of some of the things you’ll do…
- 5+ years experience in a support (or related) role, preferably with a SaaS company
- 3+ years managing and scaling a customer success or account management team in a caring and thoughtful way; numerous examples of ways you have created an effective, customer-focused team
- Must have a customer first approach
- Embraces and responds well to change in a dynamic, constantly evolving company and is capable of working in environments with high levels of ambiguity
- Strong leadership skills which encourage confidence with partners
- Positive and optimistic personality – you help others see the positive in situations
- Previous experience with Linux and Windows infrastructure environments
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Solid project management skills
Who you are
You are a life-long learner who develops and maintains domain expertise of Jama software, and then delivers and demonstrates that expertise to Jama Software customers as well as the Customer Success team. You’re also an excellent communicator who swiftly grasps technical requirements and issues, then creates solutions to meet a customer’s specific needs. You enjoy forming relationships and fostering strategic relationships with all customers (internal and external). You are adaptable and adept at discovering and pivoting to fulfill customer needs as they are uncovered. Being collaborative and impactful when working with Account Executives, Customer Success team members, Professional Services, and others to optimally ensure customer success comes naturally to you.
Benefits and Other:
If we have intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and results-oriented Product leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts as well as a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs crafted to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of his/her relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.