Guusto is on a mission to rid the world of bad workplace culture!
We help HR leaders build employee recognition programs so their people feel appreciated, engaged and inspired.
We are on an exciting trajectory, having seen over 300% growth in 2020 and are now the #1 highest rated recognition and rewards platform on G2 with 1000+ 5 star reviews. We power programs for thousands of clients like Levi’s, Harvard, Raptors, Fairmont and more.
As a Customer Success team member, you can expect to work with some amazingly talented people invested in your growth and development. The CS team is the front line for ensuring our customers are always happy and engaged. We are the number 1 rated recognition software for support, and there is a reason for it. We ensure we are always listening to our clients and show empathy to their concerns, issues, and feedback every time. We are looking for someone who truly enjoys making sure people feel heard and appreciated, even when we can not always help them.
- Salary: $38,000 – $45,000
- Job Type: FT
- Remote: Yes
- Schedule: Sunday-Thursday ET office hours
- Company Laptop
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits (fully paid by Guusto)
- Employee Health and Wellness spending account
- WFH Office Budget
- Learning and Development Budget
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Unlimited Vacation and Personal days
- Amazing team members
In your first 3 months, you will…
- Learn our process for answering and categorizing support tickets
- Work with the Product team on how to report bugs and cataloging customer feedback
- Become an expert in the Guusto product
- Become an expert with our support tools (Intercom, Hubspot)
- Work with the current team to learn our voice and tone when responding to customer inquiries
- Learn how to triage high priority tickets and when to loop in an Account Manager or higher-tiered support
In your first 12 months, you will…
- Own and report on all Customer Support metrics
- Maintain and update the Guusto knowledge base and support articles
- Be the internal voice of the customer to Product and Engineering
- Demo and onboard new employees to the Guusto platform
- Ensure we are always adjusting our practices in response to customer feedback
- Manage customer reviews for Guusto
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, and Marketing on what features are most important to our clients
- Develop playbooks for the CS Team
- Manage response rates for the CS team and our NPS score
- Host recurring product demo webinars for customers and prospects
As a collaborative and small team, we are looking for someone excited about delivering truly excellent customer service. You don’t know all the answers, but you know how to make people feel heard, appreciated and understand the importance of clear and empathetic communication. This role has a lot of room for growth and advancement as we build out our Customer Success team and expand our business.
What to expect
- Application: your profile and 1-2 minute video (see details below) will be reviewed within 72 hours, and you’ll hear back from us no matter what (no ghosting!). We aim to respond to every applicant within five business days.
- Zoom Interview: a 30-minute call with Noah (Head of People) to discuss your background, Guusto, the role, and answer your questions about Guusto.
- Scenario Project: we ask all candidates to complete a take-home project to assess and present a solution to a customer issue, concern, or feedback.
- Panel Interview: a 60-minute call with Emma (CS Manager) and Noah Reid (Customer Success Rep) to review your project, discuss communication skills and processes and answer questions about how the CS team operates.
- Final Interview: a 30-minute call with Skai (Cofounder) to learn more about the Guusto story, our commitment to incredible customer support and success.
Additional Application Information
We are a remote-first organization with employees in multiple cities and provinces across Canada and accept applications from anyone able to work in Canada.
We have a collaboration space and office at 1155 W Pender St in Vancouver for the Guusto team to use as needed.
Please submit a 1-2 minute video with your application describing a time you went above and beyond for a client or customer and why it mattered. We are not assessing production quality. Your video can be recorded using your phone or webcam, uploaded to youtube, and marked as unlisted or shared via GDrive.