AspireIQ is the leading influencer marketing and content creation platform for brands.
The AspireIQ platform makes it possible for today’s brands to build communities of influencers, ambassadors, customers, and fans to drive word of mouth marketing and create amazing content at scale. AspireIQ is trusted by hundreds of thousands of influencers and content creators as well as more than 400 leading consumer brands, including Samsung, HelloFresh, Purple, and Dyson!
We’re growing across the board – we’ve 3’xd our revenue in the last two years – and we’re looking for a Customer Support Representative (Contract) to join our distributed remote team! With a strong focus on growth and personal development, AspireIQ is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment.
We’ve built a collaborative and supportive culture that espouses ownership and empathy, which has led AspireIQ to be named one of the “Bay Area’s Best Places To Work” by The SF Business Times.
We are looking for an organized and highly motivated Customer Support Representative (Contract) to join the fast-growing Product team at AspireIQ. In this role, you will be responsible for managing, resolving, and preventing problems by providing consistent, top-notch customer service and product expertise to our creators (influencers). You will also serve as a customer advocate for creators by providing critical feedback to inform product improvements and new features. You’re a great match if you are quick to learn a new product, detail-oriented, analytical, and driven to deliver the best possible experience to both internal and external customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist creators in solving problems related to product features, platform usability, technical issues, product performance, and escalation support
- Serve as a liaison between our brands and creators to ensure collaborations are handled in a respectful and timely manner
- Define user needs and ensure timely resolution of problems or questions by coordinating and cooperating with end-users and technical personnel
- Track customer inquiries and measure key customer support metrics
- Educate end-users on our platform and advocate customer needs internally to continuously improve the customer experience
- Be empowered to think independently and critically, going above-and-beyond to deliver the right solution for each customer
- Challenge yourself and your team to continually improve performance
What we’re looking for
- 1-3 years in a customer service environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills; the ability to respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills, allowing you to function within a team and to build relationships with customers
- Sound judgment and a “bias for action”
- Metrics-driven and possesses the drive to measure and improve performance and existing processes
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- A passion for social media and technology
- A proactive mindset
Benefits and perks
- Work-at-home benefits
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with creative and dedicated people!
Our Commitment to Diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.