Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 60 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities. We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world’s developers. The products and services are focused on employment branding, developer marketing, and enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and many other Fortune 500 names. We’re a profitable and fast-growing organization looking for talented, self-directed individuals who combine technical know-how with excellent writing abilities.
The Customer Success, Ads Specialist for Employment Branding plays an important leadership role in the day-to-day of the Customer Success team. The successful CS Ads Specialist will own the overall customer engagement cadence of the Major Account Executives clients. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working with Enterprise level accounts, must be numbers driven and able to consult client decision making using data. Candidates must also be comfortable with high value client strategy creation and a proven pathway on end to end execution.
What you’ll do:
- Communicating with Major Accounts Team: Creating and maintaining appropriate communication channels/mechanisms for Sales, Marketing, Product and management.
- Owning Client day to day needs: Dealing directly with end users, advertising and marketing teams and ad agencies.
- Owning Product Feedback: Plays a vital role in aggregating the feedback from the team and delivering it to the product team.
- Reporting: Has an expertise in understanding the business, how to talk about stats and how to present information to clients.
Occasionally you will need to step in to assist with customer relationships in your team’s absence, or as a point of escalation. The ideal candidate should have demonstrated success in both theory and practice for customer success activities.
What you’ll need to have:
- 3+ years experience in Customer Success Management dealing with large, Enterprise customers.
- Proven ability to work closely with Account Executives/Account Managers.
- Experience with tools such as Google Ad Manager, Operative.One and Salesforce
- An outstanding ability to communicate clearly with considerable attention to detail
- A foundation of common sense coupled with a passion for customer satisfaction.
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding quarterly KPI Goals.
What you’ll get in return:
In the United States, benefits include:
- Competitive base salary + commission
- 20 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Never poked with a sharp stick
If you want to work remotely…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our office in New York office, and enjoy additional benefits like all the espresso you can drink and more.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our office (re-opening September 6, 2021, but with no requirement to return to the office for the rest of the year), you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
Employment is conditioned upon successful completion of a background check and upon having the appropriate legal right to work.
Diverse teams build better products
Legally, we need you to know this: Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this: We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.