As a Manager of our Customer Success team, you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and managing a team of new and established Customer Success Managers in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. In this role, you will work closely with Customer Success leadership to help build a team of world-class CSMs, while executing and improving customer retention playbooks. As part of our customer success-focused, results-driven organization you’ll be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer experience and driving sustainable, long-term customer happiness. We are looking for someone that is effective, adaptable, flexible and analytical.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Manage approximately 8-10 members of the EMEA CSM Team
- Coordinate with recruiting and internal teams to recruit, hire, and train new people
- Maintain a high level of team engagement and motivation
- Display an ability to build confidence and trust in your direct reports
- Supporting and directing new and experienced CSMs in strategies to build lasting relationships with customers
- Be accountable for the health and retention of 1,500-2,000 EMEA customers
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your team so they are able to achieve their metrics and career goals
- Proactively identify areas for innovation and improvement within the CSM Team, and drive collaborative developments within our existing playbooks
- Manage day-to-day operations, goal setting, career development, performance management, and growth of team members
- Analyze customer and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative and unique solutions are desired
We are looking for people who have:
- Fluency in English & German
- Extensive experience working in a people management role
- Extensive experience recruiting, coaching, and developing team members
- Experience managing a customer success team is a distinct advantage
- Proven leadership ability to motivate, influence, develop and empower employees to achieve their best
- Experience working effectively with all levels of management
- Experience handling customer escalations
- Experience managing a revenue number and maintaining a forecast
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable and experienced in change management
- Proven and consistent track record of executing against growth strategies and delivering target in excess of company expectations
- Excellent leadership, organizational and problem solving/decision making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements
- Use data to analyze results and make data-driven decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more. HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), Bogotá (Colombia), and Paris (France).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.